X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing trip is gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Buy you some good comfortable shoes... It is a really cool experience I think you'll really enjoy once you get there. Fast Pass, and plan meals is the only advice i could give from my limited experiences. Also if you have time to go to Universal Studios i'd got here as well.

Comment

I've been twice. Once about 8 yrs ago and once last year. I really dreaded it and thought I would hate it. Liked it! Some of the best money I've ever spent. Everything there is pretty top notch. Staff is all happy and seem glad you are there. Piece of trash hits the ground and it is picked up asap. It is expensive but I felt like they make it worth it with the quality experience they provide.

Go tour the 11 different countries at Epcot World Showcase and drink a beer at every one. See if you can do it in less than 2 hours. It will make for good stories

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy View Post
          my conclusion is, it is what you make of it. If you go into it with a sour attitude, you will be miserable. If you go into it with an open mind to have a good time, you will probably be just as miserable. Happiest place on earth my arse.
          fify.

Comment

I had a blast at Disney BOTH times and looking at planning a 3rd trip this year.

I will say...we had a rule. No strollers. either you walk or don't go

I stayed at a Holiday Inn over by Downtown Disney. We ate breakfast in the room and the Disney busses came by every 30 minutes. We took a backpack with drinks and snacks for about 11:00. Ate lunch in the park around 2:30 (no lines). Then we went out to eat in the town at different restaurants. Came back for the fireworks.

Comment

First of all, TURN IN YOUR MANCARD!! ...letting your wife "force you" into anything pretty much is a slam dunk to losing your mancard...

And then to top it all off, come to your GS brethren and sisteren and ADMIT to it... Well, that about does it...

Comment

Go catch some Bass at the parks ponds lol!

Comment

Get a certified Disney Planner!!!! It does not cost you a dime. They are paid by Disney. They will help you with everything from suggesting things to see and do. To making all your reservations including restaurants. Also if a discount comes out between when you book and when you travel they will get you the better deal instead of you spending hours on hold with Disney to get the discount.

Comment

Don’t be a fuddy duddy!!!

Comment

I went last year and it wasn't too bad. I had no urge to go and still don't. Just don't bring the in-laws, which is where we went wrong, and you should be fine. Stay on the property and most of all, good luck.

Comment

We are going at the end of the month. One way we have saved a little money is to pay for the trip with Disney Gift cards. You can buy a $500 gift card for $479 at Sam's Club. It will save you enough to pay for some meals. You can also buy the smaller ones if needed for purchases while you are there.

Comment

We went this summer with the kiddos and had a blast! We enjoyed the magic kingdom the most. Epcot was really good too.

Comment

If you like seafood, go to Boston Lobster Fest on International drive...all the lobster and seafood you can stuff in your gullet...

Comment

Ohana and Le Cellier. That’s our favorite places to eat. Reservations need to made 6 months out. That’s when they open it.

Do not be like cattle and follow the crowds. Use your eyes and look to the ends there is always a shorter line.

Utilize riders switch if you have a little one.

Get to the parks 30 mine before they open. The first hour is the golden hour. This morning alone we rode a roller coaster 4 times in a row before. The line got long. Each time we got a riders swap pass. So had 4 more fast passes for when the lines got long.

Disney has a couple amazing golf courses.

Drink around the world in Epcot. It’s fun and helps with the walk. Just don’t start with a bottle of wine as I did.
                              We average 5-6 miles a day this trip according to the iPhone.

The monorail is our favorite way to get around. LYFT is starting now it’s 20 bucks for a ride. It was a good way to get around too. We hate the buses with 4 kids and strollers

We always did park hopper but realized it’s a waste of money. Disney do it this time.
                              I will send you some more when I get to hotel.

No you can’t bring your bow on safari

Comment

[QUOTE=sideways;13084459]I'm being forced to goto Disney with my wife during the rut. I'm not sure I can get out of this. Any recommendations what to do or not to do when I we get there? Anyway to save money? I would rather burn 10k over a campfire than give it to Mickey Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUO

Just wait till you get there, you wont want to come home.

Comment

Working...
                                X