Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I don't know. I didn't do anything to support Obama and he got plenty of his crap agenda accomplished....through a republican congress for most of his presidency.

Surely Trump can get some good things done with republican control of both the house and senate. If not, he will likely go down as one of the most incompetent presidents ever. I don't think any of us want that to happen. EO's are just bandaids and will be ripped off by the next pres. He better get to working with his party while they still have the power. Because the dems sure won't help him if they regain control.
    Obama is a foreign born Muslim that married a cross dressing man but he was able to get some HUGE pieces of legislation passed while in office and he didn't have control of the house and Senate like Trump does.

So, if Trump can't get more done with more then what does that say about Obama's skills vs trump's skills?

The art of the deal my ash!

Comment

President Trump did a GREAT job on his speech in Saudi. I am far from a Saudi fan as I WILL NEVER FORGET who was the majority on those planes that went into the Twin Towers on 9/11! It was incredibly refreshing to see our President stick to the teleprompter and deliver the message coherently.
      Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      I'm no Trumpkin, but the constant bashing of Trump is childish and divisive..
      I agree wholeheartedly. Lets see if he can get the REAL job done. Stop playing on Twitter and let his team do their job.
      Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      No matter what letter comes behind their name, I think 98% of them are self serving crooks. They are in self purification mode, and will send the voters down the river to save the self.

I don't think he does everything wrong. I love the gorsuch pick. But I hate all the bumbling and half coherent tweets. Haven't heard you or any of the other loyal followers question any of this wacky behavior. I do. Sorry. I question both sides because most of them have their own interests ahead of the country.
      I agree he does not do everything wrong but I observe the proceedings in the same fashion.
      I guess it just comes down to you believe his motives are purely patriotic and I don't. I hope he proves me wrong and he is the most patriotic American ever. But to believe him because he had no reason to put himself in this position......because he is very rich, does not cut it for me. But it doesn't make them more patriotic than you or me.

Hopefully he can find a way to implement the part of his agenda that is good for the American people. He is going to have to find a way to work with the folks in his own party or he will get nothing accomplished. I know that is a lot of why people like him, but it may not work for getting things done in Washington.
      Nothing wrong with any of that! More importantly, the American constitutional system is made to work with your party or across party lines as need be........he is going to have to choose one as the first term clock is ticking. (guess we can geaux to war in year 3 which tends to keep Presidents in office....lol)
      Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Fair enough.
      As far as getting things done in Washington, that needs to change. That, and Hillary, is what got him elected.
      Yessir! That is exactly what got him elected.....which I agreed with. Now turn that into "actions" that can navigate the swamp until it can be drained for the good of the American people!
      I don't know. I didn't do anything to support Obama and he got plenty of his crap agenda accomplished....through a republican congress for most of his presidency.
      Surely Trump can get some good things done with republican control of both the house and senate. If not, he will likely go down as one of the most incompetent presidents ever. I don't think any of us want that to happen. EO's are just bandaids and will be ripped off by the next pres. He better get to working with his party while they still have the power.
      That's the bottom line in all of this back & forth heartburn.........deliver what was promised or else. National politics is not a game for the faint at heart! I learned that with President Papa Bush the hard way (No New Taxes), such a incredible servant to his nation and probably the last worthy candidate we have had in my opinion........TRUE STATESMAN!
      Maybe the people didn't think this all the way through. The people better hurry up and vote some new, like minded folks to work with Trump. Or Trump better figure out how to work with the folks already in Washington. Otherwise it will be a long four years.
      Not that it was not thought out but probably not deeply familiar on how the legislative process actually works! It cant be changed by one man or tough talk......per our constitution! Like you noted, two choices..........vote different folks in quickly or start working with who is now in the hallowed halls of congress.........no other way!
      Just watched trump and MELANIA walk to marine one. I have to say.....I may be coming around on some of his policies. They don't sound quite as bad at this very moment.

Not sure if it had anything to do with an orange skirt and a white sweater, but something has me rethinking all this mess.
      My buddy keeps sending me her nude pics every time she is on TV.......lol!
      Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Can't have it both ways.
      Either bash Trump for knowingly using a flawed calculation in the unemployment rate (because this is what Obama used) or give Obama that same leeway you're giving trump.

So much double and side talking.
      That was noted by a panel on FOX two weeks ago or so. It is the way it is counted by all these administrations. Is what it is! All I want to see is that GNP & GDP numbers geaux thru the ceiling!
      Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      HUGE pieces of legislation passed while in office and he didn't have control of the house and Senate like Trump does.

So, if Trump can't get more done with more then what does that say about Obama's skills vs trump's skills?

The art of the deal my ash!
      He definitely has the table set to WIN if he can stop himself from alienating folks that actually matter. I am all for WIN's!!

Comment

When you run on drain the swamp, the swamp creatures both on the left and the right are out to get you.

Comment

it's perfectly alright to lie to other people, I've done plenty of it in my lifetime, though I rarely do it anymore. It requires too much forethought and effort.

But people ought not to ever lie to themselves. And ya'll just keep on doing it. Trump ain't qualified to be in charge of our country. Maybe a dictatorial banana republic, but even that's iffy. He's as clueless as a tadpole that ain't yet put new feet on the ground to learn how to be a frog.

His proposed budget and proposed tax cuts eff everybody with a net worth under a hundred million or so. He's alienated and insulted every friend the USA ever had.

He has serious mental problems and he's as dirty as a used tampax with the Russia thing.

I ain't no troll, don't even suggest it. I just happen to think that I got the right to say what I think too. Ya'll did.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
            it's perfectly alright to lie to other people, I've done plenty of it in my lifetime, though I rarely do it anymore. It requires too much forethought and effort.

But people ought not to ever lie to themselves. And ya'll just keep on doing it. Trump ain't qualified to be in charge of our country. Maybe a dictatorial banana republic, but even that's iffy. He's as clueless as a tadpole that ain't yet put new feet on the ground to learn how to be a frog.

His proposed budget and proposed tax cuts eff everybody with a net worth under a hundred million or so. He's alienated and insulted every friend the USA ever had.

He has serious mental problems and he's as dirty as a used tampax with the Russia thing.

I ain't no troll, don't even suggest it. I just happen to think that I got the right to say what I think too. Ya'll did.

Bob Lee
            Go Trump!

Comment

Bob Lee
              WOW, I'm sure the Investigators are anxious to see all the "evidence"' or maybe too much reefer!

Comment

Bob Lee is still the coolest!

Comment

Bob Lee
                  No, I won't call you a troll...just probably being a liar again. Glad you admitted you are one. Note to self to never take you seriously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

What I don't understand is in what way is he "not fit". Is it just because people disagree with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                      id be careful saying the "people " wanted him. more like, the electoral college wanted him lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes, that's how it's supposed to work. Otherwise we would be at the merci of same think centers.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Yes, that's how it's supposed to work. Otherwise we would be at the merci of same think centers.

i get the principle of the electoral college. it's just hard for me to rationalize one person's vote being worth more than another.

as a person who has voted mostly republican in the past, i dont try to overthink the electoral college because it nearly always swings into the red. but, i would admittedly be pushing for a reform if i voted the other way.

Comment

i get the principle of the electoral college. it's just hard for me to rationalize one person's vote being worth more than another.

as a person who has voted mostly republican in the past, i dont try to overthink the electoral college because it nearly always swings into the red. but, i would admittedly be pushing for a reform if i voted the other way.

How does it nearly always swing red?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            How does it nearly always swing red?

electoral college favors rural areas. rural areas statistically lean right.

e.g. trump won electoral college but lost popular vote. = electoral college swinging to the right (red)

Comment

If it were not for the EC no one out side of NY, LA, SF and Chicago would ever have their vote mean anything. EC is a necessity

Comment

electoral college favors rural areas. rural areas statistically lean right.

e.g. trump won electoral college but lost popular vote. = electoral college swinging to the right (red)

Ok. Now I see what you're saying. I get your point. It also just proves the importance of the electoral college. Otherwise every election would be at the mercy of a few big cities. Every election would go democrat.

Comment

Working...
                                X