Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Request to a Few Long Time Regulars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Mary's assistant?
    Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Yep....The Boss's husband.
    Elkbowhunter's nephew? Tnik's proofreader? Burnadell's caregiver?

Comment

You girls are going to be in BIG trouble when I finally convince the OP to make me a moderator!!!

Comment

Man a bunch of you guys must have gone to the same junior high school together

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
          Man a bunch of you guys must have gone to the same junior high school together
          You misspelled "get off my lawn"

Comment

It's oddly refreshing to know threads like this aren't about you.
            At least I don't remember being a jack@#$!

So, Michael, as I see it, there's only one clear solution ... INFRACT THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              I'm just checking back to see if the list of heathens has been posted or not

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              Several have chimed in already. They can’t help themselves lol.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                It all started at our wedding reception when I took the mike and congratulated her whole family on having their average IQ raised by me joining in. [emoji6] Got worse over the years. Not my fault that people hate honesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Now that was funny

Comment

There's just plenty of you that mistake your opinion for "honesty" and try to shove it down other people's throat. When they don't agree and get tired of hearing it you call them thin skinned. If you would just realize that it's just your opinion and no more important than any other, then there would be much less of this bickering. The internet has created this atmosphere of being able to disrespect another man and not get popped in the mouth. A lot of folks here take full advantage of that.

Comment

and theres just as many people who take things entirely too serious.

Comment

Bingo. It's just social media.

Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeh. Ya buncha narcs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          You girls are going to be in BIG trouble when I finally convince the OP to make me a moderator!!!
                          Can we please make Burnadell a moderator for a day at least!! This would be great entertainment.

Comment

May I suggest going back and reading the original post from the OWNER and ADMINISTRATOR of this site? Simple request he made.

Result??? A thread of responses of the type that he very nicely asked to cease - pretty disrespectful to him IMO

Obviously some of you cannot help yourselves - again Junior High school level
                            Last edited by Huntingfool; 11-11-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                              May I suggest going back and reading the original post from the OWNER and ADMINISTRATOR of this site? Simple request he made.

Result??? A thread of responses of the type that he very nicely asked to cease - pretty disrespectful to him IMO

Obviously some of you cannot help yourselves - again Junior High school level

Thought I was the only one who noticed this....

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                                There's just plenty of you that mistake your opinion for "honesty" and try to shove it down other people's throat. When they don't agree and get tired of hearing it you call them thin skinned. If you would just realize that it's just your opinion and no more important than any other, then there would be much less of this bickering. The internet has created this atmosphere of being able to disrespect another man and not get popped in the mouth. A lot of folks here take full advantage of that.

Best logic I’ve heard all day, appreciate you.

Comment

Working...
                                X