Austin is racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    So they want a $2 per square foot tax on every new building? On a 2500 sq ft house it would cost you an additional $5000.
    I guarantee the whole study was set up in order to eventually set up this type of
    Bull S. What i got from the article was that the city owes the minorities a whole lot of free stuff And a little reverse racism when it comes to hireing folks.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Haha, well ya know. Didn't feel like going to jail.
      I can respect that!![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

That never stopped me. It was always worth it.

Comment

Too bad you have to worry about jail just by stopping someone from running off at the mouth.

Comment

Austin is racist

I couldn't make it through the first 5 paragraphs! What nonsense. Austin is as crazy as ever. Best move I ever made getting out of there. If we didn't have that gigantic capital building there, we might just be able to vote to move the capital to a town more suited to being the seat of power for Texas.

What a bunch of white on white hate and professional race hustlers. Jeez Luiz! It doesn't get any less racist than Austin. Sure, racism is there- it's everywhere. But there's more racism in the minority neighborhoods than there is in the white ones where most white Austinites hate themselves for being white and try to do everything they can to prove their not racist. I HATE racism - TRUE racism. But this article is just a bunch of whining by cream puffs with more education than common sense. No wonder this country is falling apart. It's like a solution in search of a problem. Shut the heck up, find a job producing something, quit whining, treat EVERYONE with respect and get some religion - problem solved.

Friggin Austin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
              i didnt read the whole article, but i didnt see where they compared Austin against other cities with regard to racism.

it seems like they are one of the few cities that is honest about their problem and looking as potential solutions.

every city has racism. not every city has a mayor that will come out and talk about it and try to reduce it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Don't come in here and try to use logic [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Well i read all the way to education and since they used some bs usless static about hispanic student to teacher ratio i figured the rest of the study was BS as well so i quit
                Lets see, here we have a study on racism. The people doing the study basically lose their jobs if no racism if found.

And I didn't read anything about white students with higher GPAs and SAT scores getting rejected from U.T. in order to let minorities in. Now that's racist.

Someone needs to define racism for me.

If I don't see whites rioting/looting but I do see blacks rioting/looting am I racist if I point that out?
                What if I need someone to help me with my next chess move and I choose a white guy instead of a Hispanic, does that make me racist?

I agree with the post above. Everyone needs to find something productive to do and shut up. Treat everyone with respect until they don't deserve it.
                Last edited by RiverRat1; 04-15-2017, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Because higher taxes make everything better!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X