Beaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
    Your calling people idiots and complaining about something that hasn't happened.
    Before you start ragging on him, I'm guessing you didn't see the ones that I already had to delete before posting my warning, huh?!?
    If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
      Before you start ragging on him, I'm guessing you didn't see the ones that I already had to delete before posting my warning, huh?!?
      Good point!!

Comment

Reminds me of the video going around where the seal jumps in the boat with the duck hunters

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
          You had to shoot it twice at point blank range?
          I had no idea they were that tough!
          You must know him to understand shooting it 2 times, I am surprised he didn't use the 3rd round just to be sure.

And yes, beavers are tough.

Comment

I was catfishing one night and feel asleep, woke up to one trying to crawl into the boat! It does get the heart running!

Comment

Those of you thinking about replying, don't get childish.
              I think Rudey's warning is equivalent to a highway patrol running down the interstate. Slows everyone down.

Comment

Originally posted by large car View Post
                It won't be long. The idiots are about to wake up and start posting crude comments. Some people just don't respect themselves or others. Sounds like an interesting hunt.
                Lol. Keeping the honest honest?

Comment

Originally posted by large car View Post
                  It won't be long. The idiots are about to wake up and start posting crude comments. Some people just don't respect themselves or others. Sounds like an interesting hunt.
                  Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                  Your calling people idiots and complaining about something that hasn't happened.
                  Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  That's what call "headin um off at the pass". Lol
                  ...come on guys....where is ya'll's Christmas spirit and faith in mankind?

I kid, I kid

Comment

Just curious, because I don't know anything about aquatic beavers, if one did get in the blind or boat, would it attack or just go about it's business? Are they aggressive?

Comment

Funny...You will tell that story a thousand times . Good memory
                      Like someone said. Reminds me of the vid where the seal got in the boat with the duck hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
                        You're up!
                        I was up. And I had already read some post that shouldn't have been made. They wound up deleted. This is supposed to be a FAMILY friendly site. So many forget this. This is one reason I don't allow my daughter on tbh. There are some great threads and great people here but it seems like more bickering and sexual comments are all I see these days.

Comment

Admin can you just delete this?!?

Comment

Those of you thinking about replying, don't get childish.
                            Dang... That was quick Rudey!!

Comment

Some men you just cant reach....

Comment

My uncle shot one twice with a .243,and it kicked forever…We shot 5 of em one night with 3" 00 buckshot,at point blank range,and made a mess out of em!
                                Couldn't imagine having to shoot one in self defense mode though!

Comment

Working...
                                X