Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. I'm ma gonna have to look at craig's list too. Nvr thought of looking there for tractor..

Comment

Brown Bear FS4000 Forestry Shredder. Mulching brush and trees

Hire one of these guys to mulch it down rather than burn, you will help build the value of the soil.

Good luck with the project, lots of work but it will be worth it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb1206 View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=johujDajs4E

Hire one of these guys to mulch it down rather than burn, you will help build the value of the soil.

Good luck with the project, lots of work but it will be worth it in the end.
        I definitely want to mulch it up instead of burning it. I wonder if one of those smaller ones would be sufficient, like a Troy Bilt or a DR.

Comment

Score! I just picked up 100x 6 1/2 foot T post for only 50 bucks! I'm heading back next week for a flatbed of hog panels, a temporary front gate for the ranch, and more T posts.
          Last edited by Sneaky; 09-01-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
            Score! I just picked up 100x 6 1/2 foot T post for only 50 bucks! I'm heading back next week for a flatbed of hog panels, a front gate for the ranch, and more T posts.
            That's a really good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
              Score! I just picked up 100x 6 1/2 foot T post for only 50 bucks! I'm heading back next week for a flatbed of hog panels, a temporary front gate for the ranch, and more T posts.
              Any extra hog panels? Looking for some that are cheaper than retail for our lease.

Comment

Where did you find the deal on t-posts? I could use 100 or so myself.

Comment

Sweet place

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                    Any extra hog panels? Looking for some that are cheaper than retail for our lease.
                    If I have any extra from what I pick up I'll be sure to let you know.

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                    That's a really good deal!
                    No kidding! I could barely believe it!
                    Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                    Where did you find the deal on t-posts? I could use 100 or so myself.
                    I found a guy who is a newer property owner that took down some cross fencing, an he was just going to take all this stuff to be recycled, so I'm buying all of his posts and panels for my ranch project. I will have him keep my number handy in case any more stuff becomes available and let you know if it does!

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                    Sweet place
                    Thanks man!

Comment

Looking nice, congrats to you on ownership.

Comment

Here's a shot of one of the tracks of the large bobcat my neighbor has been seeing in my area, and one of my t-post bounty
                        Attached Files

Comment

a lot of work in that truck bed of yours.....looking good!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Following along. Looks like you are getting a lot done in a short period of time.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                                X