Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool!

Comment

That'll work! I wear camo even in a box stand. Makes me invisible!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
        florescent green pants and pink shirt...
        Oh wow that was you ?

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words. And, I have to agree, a big part of why we wear camo when hunting deer and hogs is because of how it makes us look (to other humans) and feel, rather than how it affects the animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
            Thanks for all the kind words. And, I have to agree, a big part of why we wear camo when hunting deer and hogs is because of how it makes us look (to other humans) and feel, rather than how it affects the animals.
            What tickles me are ones that show up in town with heavy starched camo.....Pressed pants with a sharp crease... lmao.

Comment

I think that what you've made is more than adequate. I remember my first "camo" shirt was a long sleeved khaki shirt that I spray painted little splotches on to. The girls working at the check-out station at Laguna Atascosa NWR were quite entertained by that one. If you want store bought camo on a budget, check out thrift stores. They've usually got some, and it's often times separate from the regular clothes.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

I have to admit. they turned out a lot better than I was thinking they would. looks like they should work well for ya

Comment

Tie dye camo pants

That’ll work. Don’t forget to post up your matching shirt when you get it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                        We once pulled in to the lease to find axis milling around less than 100 yards from the house. Slipped out pf the truck wearing shorts and a royal blue tee and she was in a hot pink tee with leggings. We pulled the rifles out and 45 minutes later i was skinning a 32" axis lol with that being said, i usually hunt in head to toe camo with face paint. Kinda like a grown-ups Halloween i guess but i like to play all the way
                        yeah about the hot pink tee w leggings..... useless without pics.

Comment

Good idea

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                            Camo is a hunter gimmick and not a hunting necessity. Movement and scent is what keeps deer calm. I can hunt in blue jeans and a white T -shirt or florescent green pants and pink shirt...deer wont care. My movement and my scent will get me busted not matter what i am wearing (for the record I do not hunt in florescent green and pink!!!)

But your work looks pretty awesome to me.
                            Wear that and go kill a turkey not camping in a tent blind

Comment

That'll hunt. Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X