Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did I miss this weekend with regards to an Indian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$275 Million lawsuit handed yesterday to CNN.

Comment

"Last January, 16-year-old Nicholas Sandmann was falsely targeted, attacked, vilified, and threatened," the video begins. "The Washington Post, owned by the richest man in the world, led the print media’s false attacks against Nicholas’ reputation. CNN led the broadcast media’s charge against Nicholas. Both recklessly spread lies about a minor to advance their own financial and political agendas."

"Despite raw video debunking the false narrative, the Post and CNN doubled down on their reckless lies," the video continues. "Lies that will forever haunt and endanger the life of an innocent young man. Lies that further divided our nation."

"How long will we allow these media giants to tear at the fabric of our lives to further their own agendas? Will they ever be held accountable? Yes, they will," the video adds. "Nicholas Sandman has taken a stand for himself and for you by filing major lawsuits against CNN and the Washington Post. Nicholas and his legal team will not be stopped until these Goliath corporations are held accountable for their lack of journalistic integrity. Until then, no one's reputation is safe."

At the end of the video, attorney Lin Wood states: "If you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. If they can get away with this against a 16-year-old boy then we're all at risk. There has to be changed."

I wish the kid and his attorney nothing but the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        $275 Million lawsuit handed yesterday to CNN.
        and hopefully many more to follow.

Comment

The amount of money people think is compensation for a wrong is absurd. Typical American.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            The amount of money people think is compensation for a wrong is absurd. Typical American.
            Even if he wins or settles he won't get anything close to that. But then again you know this. You just had to find a way to throw an insult because of his MAGA hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Even if he wins or settles he won't get anything close to that. But then again you know this. You just had to find a way to throw an insult because of his MAGA hat.
              I don't give a rats arse who he supports politically!!!!!
              If I had I would have put that in my post. In point of fact I said he was a typical American, not republican.
              Also, where was my insult???

Comment

"It is a significant lawsuit seeking $75 million in compensatory damages and $200 million in punitive damages from CNN."

I would imagine that it was the attorneys that came up with the gross number.

Slandering a teenage kid, to further selfish agendas. That is in itself absurd. Personally I would have liked to see the number as a percentage of assets. Like somewhere around 70% of assets, enough so that it would bankrupt the corrupt fake news organizations.

Comment

Do you consider yourself typical?

Comment

I'm far from your "typical American" and I say it's not nearly enough...
                    It's not about making that young man rich or that he was damaged in any way, it's about teaching the liberal media a lesson and holding them accountable for the damage they cause with their continuous negative propaganda and constant lying.. Shut them down if that what it takes!!!!

Comment

I don't give a rats arse who he supports politically!!!!!
                      If I had I would have put that in my post. In point of fact I said he was a typical American, not republican.
                      Also, where was my insult???
                      Well calling the lawsuit absurd and the use of Typical American in a condescending manner. Yeah you didn't outright insult him. Then again it seems you completely missed the "". It was just some ball busting due to your dislike for Trump. Let's all calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        I'm far from your "typical American" and I say it's not nearly enough...
                        It's not about making that young man rich or that he was damaged in any way, it's about teaching the liberal media a lesson and holding them accountable for the damage they cause with their continuous negative propaganda and constant lying.. Shut them down if that what it takes!!!!
                        By typical I mean that we Americans are known to be trigger happy when it comes to lawsuits containing exorbitant amounts of money.
                        Had FOX done the same thing, would you call for them to be sued into shutting down?
                        Propaganda and constant lying is commonplace for ALL mainstream media but many folks on this site only get their information from one side.

Comment

Had FOX done the same thing, would you call for them to be sued into shutting down?
                          Propaganda and constant lying is commonplace for ALL mainstream media but many folks on this site only get their information from one side.

Yes of course Fox should suffer the consequences if they had done something the same

Do you think the propaganda and constant lying are EQUIVALENT across ALL the mainstream media outlets?

Comment

By typical I mean that we Americans are known to be trigger happy when it comes to lawsuits containing exorbitant amounts of money.
                            What side would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Yes of course Fox should suffer the consequences if they had done something the same

Do you think the propaganda and constant lying are EQUIVALENT across ALL the mainstream media outlets?
                              No I do not, but I do believe that CNN and FOX are equivalent when it comes to that.

Comment

No I do not, but I do believe that CNN and FOX are equivalent when it comes to that.
                                You honestly believe that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X