• Show
Clear All

Plane crash

Plane crash in Ethiopia kills 157

Prayers up for those involved and their families

Prayers sent, 8 were Americans.

Crashed six minutes after takeoff.

Comment

Sometime I wonder if there might be too much automation in these new planes.
      Prayers up

Comment

Horrible... prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Prayers up
          2nd brand new Boeing 737 to go down in the last few months.

”It was a brand new airplane, it had no technical remarks and was flown by a senior pilot, and there is no cause we can see at this time,” he added, saying the plane was only four months old”

Tragic and just sad

Comment

Prayers up

You bring up a very valid point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

”It was a brand new airplane, it had no technical remarks and was flown by a senior pilot, and there is no cause we can see at this time,” he added, saying the plane was only four months old”

Tragic and just sad
              Yep. And I think both went down about the same way each time (within minutes of takeoff). Sounds like Boeing might have a big problem on their hands

Comment

Seems now there are reports of at least 19 foreign UN officials on board.
                I’ll hold off putting on my tin foil hat just yet....but interesting. [emoji848]

Comment

Not a good way to perish![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

sad day

Comment

Seems now there are reports of at least 19 foreign UN officials on board.
                      I’ll hold off putting on my tin foil hat just yet....but interesting. [emoji848]
                      There’s usually at least 1 person on board that has a Clinton connection. Pass the foil please.

Comment

Tragic and just sad
                        We were flying back from Vegas last month and before boarding they announced we had a new plane over the loud speaker. I looked at my wife and said the last thing I want is a new plane. Give me one that has proven it can stay in the air.

Comment

Just saw on FOX news that the Ethiopian Pilot had only 200 hrs of flying experience.... That is just unbelievable!!! The US requires 1500 hrs minimum according to a US pilots rep that was being interviewed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Just saw on FOX news that the Ethiopian Pilot had only 200 hrs of flying experience.... That is just unbelievable!!! The US requires 1500 hrs minimum according to a US pilots rep that was being interviewed!!!
                            They mis spoke. No place on earth has standards low.
                            Probably only 200 in that type

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              They mis spoke. No place on earth has standards low.
                              Probably only 200 in that type
                              The way I understood it was that one of the pilots/co-pilot had 200 hours but that the captain had over 8000...

Comment

Working...
                              X