61 Years Ago He Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

61 Years Ago He Saw

And he tried to fix it.. Unfortunately he wasn't successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is interesting for sure. Wish he would have been more successful. But I wonder if it is a big conspiracy by a few.......or if it is more of the natural order of greedy people and politicians. Everybody trying to get their "share" and get some for their buddies too.

Comment

Paul Harvey 1965...not related to the above situation but good foreshadowing of what he saw that has come to fruition as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrWvrGDOXg"]If I Were the Devil - Paul Harvey (Good Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Paul Harvey 1965...not related to the above situation but good foreshadowing of what he saw that has come to fruition as well.

If I Were the Devil - Paul Harvey (Good Audio) - YouTube
        1965 was the year I was born... Yea I first heard this back in 1989. I was 23 years old. Who would have ever thought it would play out, like it has, all these years later.. Folks back then probably thought ole Paul was crazy!

My question has always been: How was Mr. Harvey so accurate? Was he the devil?? I don't think he was but how to he predict all of this??
        Last edited by PondPopper; 03-08-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          1965 was the year I was born... Yea I first heard this back in 1989. I was 23 years old. Who would have ever thought it would play out, like it has, all these years later.. Folks back then probably thought ole Paul was crazy!
          I don't think he was but how to he predict all of this??
          Paul was a student of history and knew well how history repeats itself.

Comment

If someone believes in life after death, why be so worried about what happens presently here on earth today. I would think Christians would be comfy knowing the end is near so they can reach their father. But I hear so many screaming about how bad sinners are and how they are ruining this world. Honestly, why rant and worry?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
              If someone believes in life after death, why be so worried about what happens presently here on earth today. I would think Christians would be comfy knowing the end is near so they can reach their father. But I hear so many screaming about how bad sinners are and how they are ruining this world. Honestly, why rant and worry?
              I think most people want to live because as I hear it you can't have s*x after you die

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I think most people want to live because as I hear it you can't have s*x after you die

Then what’s so exciting about those 21 virgins?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                  Because I live in the moment and at the moment I'm plum tired of dealing with IDIOTS..

AND honestly we should all try to leave this earth in better shape than we found it.. There are those that follow us that deserve it..

Comment

very good

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      Then what’s so exciting about those 21 virgins?

I think it is supposed to be 72 virgins and nothing was ever said about whether they are girls or boys.

Comment

I think it is supposed to be 72 virgins and nothing was ever said about whether they are girls or boys.
                        Or goats

Comment

....or Hillary.

Comment

Definitely nothing wrong with the video as presented...….the problems we had during our Cold War years are still hanging around now but under another title now. But Welch also accused our future president Ronald Reagan and WWII hero General Eisenhauer of being communitsts…..it was a lot of hysteria, not unlike today! His society (John Birch Society) was staunchly against the civil rights act of 1964 also.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

If I Were the Devil - Paul Harvey (Good Audio) - YouTube
                              Paul was the MAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X