Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HR 8 and HR 1112 will be voted on in the house this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HR 8 and HR 1112 will be voted on in the house this week!

Under hr8 you will no longer be able to privately transfer a firearm, Without a background check. This includes passing firearms to relatives in a will, among many other unconstitutional things.
    READ FOR YOURSELF

HR8

Under HR1112 NICS background checks could be extended past 30 days with the delays that are written in

HR1112

Another possible vote happening this week is
    HR1263
    Which will turn ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE that accepts a detachable magazine into an NFA item. $200 tax stamp 6month wait ect....
    I repeat ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE that accepts a detachable magazine!

Last edited by NaClH2O_therapy; 02-25-2019, 07:10 PM.

These **** well be DOA in the senate.

Comment

I hope so.

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      These **** well be DOA in the senate.
      They made it through committee and will probably pass the house this week.

We can only hope the Senate does kill them.
      We have already seen republic support for other gun control measures, and a President that unconstitutionally penned the bump stock ban.

Comment

And the NRA is where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          And the NRA is where?

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

They are right here, telling you to contact your representatives. Where are you, have you already done this?

Comment

Contact your Rep here it takes less than 30 seconds

Your Immediate Action is Needed to Stop Gun Control! We only have a few days left until anti-gunners in the House put YOUR God-given rights to a vote. A vote is expected this week! If Nancy Pelosi succeeds in passing its radical H.R. 8 — the anti-gun lobby will have taken a giant first step toward achieving its BIGGEST goals … Read more

Comment

Speak up please. Click the links, share this with people you know, friends relatives, coworkers, ect...
              We are all preaching to the choir for the most parts on forums like this, but we must help those that aren't as informed on this matter, and stress the importance to those that might not think it effects them and explain that it does.

Comment

Just found this today. Executive Office says it's D.O.A. these may pass the house. Doubtful in the senate, but according to this the president will veto.

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
                  Just found this today. Executive Office says it's D.O.A. these may pass the house. Doubtful in the senate, but according to this the president will veto.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...r_20190225.pdf
                  Yep. When the pendulum swings to the left and they have all three branches, we will have a big fight on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Yep. When the pendulum swings to the left and they have all three branches, we will have a big fight on our hands.
                    Yup. Look at how bold they are with just the House. They do not have control of the Senate or Executive and they have us scrambling to contact our representatives to shoot down their loony bills. They haven't even had control of the House for 2 months and they are leaving the Republicans in the dust with their agenda pushing. What does that all say about the "Republicans"?

Every session the Dems are pushing gun control bills. When is the last time we saw any serious pro-gun control legislation introduced?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      And the NRA is where?

I have seen numerous comments on this forum about the NRA constantly begging for money or people being worn out from phone calls.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                        I have seen numerous comments on this forum about the NRA constantly begging for money or people being worn out from phone calls.

NRA Is still a good source for news, but it seems they are not fighting as hard to protect the 2nd amendment as Gun Owners of America

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
                          NRA Is still a good source for news, but it seems they are not fighting as hard to protect the 2nd amendment as Gun Owners of America
                          https://gunowners.org
                          They are and have been the one organization that has fought at every level to protect the 2nd and have been doing it longer than any organization.

Comment

The difference is that the NRA has numbers and they have money. They also have a lot of influence because of this. Other organizations are great too. Just don’t mark the NRA off your list.

Comment

I did not renew my NRA membership this year strictly because they supported the bump stock ban, and some red flag laws.

Comment

Working...
                              X