Hurricane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane

Praying for all my Friends down on the coast.

This looks like it going to be a bad one, and even maintain hurricane strength well inland.

Y'all hunker down, and stay safe.

Rick

Prayers sent. I've been through 5 hurricanes in my lifetime in Florida, Mississippi, and Puerto Rico. They sure aren't much fun.

Comment

Batten down the hatches. Its going to be a toad strangler in central texas as well

Comment

Yessir Rick. Prayers to all that will be involved in the storm. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

We're in New Braunfels and they are calling for torrential rains with 50-70 mph winds here. Crazy. I would have thought we were too far inland for those conditions. I guess we'll see...

Comment

Seems like a relatively mild one so far. Hopefully it won't build much as it approaches landfall.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Just pulled in to Santa Fe headin elk hunting. Good luck to you guys down there!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                We're in New Braunfels and they are calling for torrential rains with 50-70 mph winds here. Crazy. I would have thought we were too far inland for those conditions. I guess we'll see...
                That is what we got with Ike when it came up I45 and passed by us (we were fortunate to be on the cleaner side of I45) We got 80+ sustained for a couple hours and it was enough to knock out power to our area for up to 3 weeks for some folks.

This initial hit won't impact us from a wind perspective... but the models don't give me a warm fuzzy. We'll get a crap ton of rain... some tropical storm winds... then some more rain... more rain... even more rain... and then it could just come right back down on us with a high end tropical storm winds again.

Needless to say, it is going to a loooooong 120 hours!

Comment

Prayers up for all affected by this storm!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Made a quick trip in and out of POC yesterday to board up and pack out. Rabbit ya'll stay stay.

Comment

Just made CAT4.

It's going to slam in hard.

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

Lots of damage for sure. I saw the Louisiana coast after the Lake Charles hurricane and the removal of homes. This is most likely going to be the same, only with a much longer hit time as they still predict the stall out.

Comment

Good luck to everyone. Prayers sent

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X