No announcement yet.

Amazing enchiladas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This does not help my low carb diet, but I may try it with the mission low carb tortillas this weekend. Thanks.

Comment

Going to give this a try with squirrel meat.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Looks right smart!

Comment

I've cooked this the past two weeks and the wife is still wanting me to make it.

1st week was exactly how you said above. I stuck to it and did everything you did

2nd week I wanted something a little different but the same idea and made a casserole with a sour cream/nacho cheese sauce. Really weird combo but the wife loved it.

I brought some to lunch yesterday and we had some athletes in the training room when I was heating my lunch up. long story short, they ate it and I didn't. Got a text from some different kids last night asking if I could bring them that food I had yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
              I've cooked this the past two weeks and the wife is still wanting me to make it.

1st week was exactly how you said above. I stuck to it and did everything you did

2nd week I wanted something a little different but the same idea and made a casserole with a sour cream/nacho cheese sauce. Really weird combo but the wife loved it.

I brought some to lunch yesterday and we had some athletes in the training room when I was heating my lunch up. long story short, they ate it and I didn't. Got a text from some different kids last night asking if I could bring them that food I had yesterday

Nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mmmm looks amazing

Comment

Just made these only a little different. I don't care for flour tortillas much, so I used 2 corn tortillas. Therefore I had to put enchilada sauce on them so they would roll up without breaking. I also used red sauce instead of green. About 30 minutes on 375 and done. Turned out very good

Comment

I've never seen the flour/corn tortilla combo. That's interesting. I always fry my corn tortillas for about 5 seconds, then soak them in the sauce I'm using for a few seconds. Frying them keeps them from tearing. We LOVE homemade enchiladas. We love flour tortillas too so we may need to try this method.

Comment

ooh WEE!!
                      looks good!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Coachs Wife View Post
                          I've never seen the flour/corn tortilla combo. That's interesting. I always fry my corn tortillas for about 5 seconds, then soak them in the sauce I'm using for a few seconds. Frying them keeps them from tearing. We LOVE homemade enchiladas. We love flour tortillas too so we may need to try this method.

I started doing this after I was just getting a big blend of cheese and meat.
                          Wanted to actually be able to have a thick enchilada that could be removed from the pan without a spoon. Lol

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Yeah those enchiladas look good!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                                X