Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. I signed it. #2194

Comment

Losthawg; I'm with you. If I want to carry for personal protection a short barrel 12 gauge is tough to beat. Especially in the dark. Shuck-shuck. Pucker up.

Comment

Originally posted by LostHawg View Post
        Because I shouldn't have to sneak around as if I were ashamed.

Now, answer me this.

What gives us the right to tell a person they don't have the right to self defense?
        AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
          On topic, but posted completely in jest...

Shopping in Texas

I just Fell out of my chair.

Comment

I, too, worry about the "other guy" carrying a loaded weapon. I know a guy with a concealed carry permit who is bi-polar and a control freak. Very large anger management issues. It scares me half to death knowing he is armed most every place he goes. I once saw him beat his wall telephone into hundreds of pieces because an old man cut him off in a grocery store parking lot and the manager told him there was nothing he could do about it.

Comment

Because I shouldn't have to sneak around as if I were ashamed.

Now, answer me this.

What gives us the right to tell a person they don't have the right to self defense?
              This is taking it a bit far don't you think? Sneak around with it? I am a CHL holder and still think there is no good reason to walk around with my Kimber 45 strapped on my hip for all to see.

Tell me what laws you are talking about that violate your constitutional right to own a weapon. I don't think it says anywhere that you have a right to carry it strapped on your hip anywhere you'd like.

Comment

Ill be the first to say as someone who is prohibited by my criminal background(DWI) that our concealed carry system is great the way it is. Really you cant just let anyone tote a pistol. Not to say I dont carry a sawed off in my truck cause its a long gun,
                but theres laws for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by OLIVER65 View Post
                  I hate the fact that I have to hide my gun.
                  Why?

An open gun makes you a target for someone so inclined. I want mine hidden. I think there is a benefit to anyone not knowing if I am armed. There is no benefit that I can see to open carry.

Comment

Go to Wal-Mart on a Friday or Saturday night.

You will see all kinds of examples of why this is a bad idea.

Comment

**** Lop, strirring up the locals. Your right I think your last post just came out wrong. Jaspro, we need more good guys carrying it would help our contry become alot safer. Turds will always have guns no matter how they have to get them. I don't think I would visibly pack heat. No reason too when it is very easy to get a concealed carry permit. Don't know of one thug with a concealed permit but there could be some out there.

Comment

The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to keep and BEAR arms. Any law that disallows us from carrying our weapons, whether its a pistol, rifle, bow or knife is violating this right. Unless, of course, we forfeit that right through failure to comply with societal directives (that fall within the realm of Constitutional compliance). Of course, common sense comes to play in some cases like in an oxygen rich environment, etc, but to disallow something just because you're afraid of SEEING it, is just plain ridiculous. I enjoy seeing the different handguns. Some are real works of art! Knives too.

Comment

The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to keep and BEAR arms. Any law that disallows us from carrying our weapons, whether its a pistol, rifle, bow or knife is violating this right. Unless, of course, we forfeit that right through failure to comply with societal directives (that fall within the realm of Constitutional compliance). Of course, common sense comes to play in some cases like in an oxygen rich environment, etc, but to disallow something just because you're afraid of SEEING it, is just plain ridiculous. I enjoy seeing the different handguns. Some are real works of art! Knives too.
                          The 2nd amendment was drafted to protect the citizenship from a tyrannical government, not from each other. It does not say anywhere that you have the right to openly pack heat wherever you like.

Comment

Here's the text:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

As a free man and with self evident truth that I have the right to defend my self, I have no problem with open carry. You conceal carry folks can still be consealed if ya want.
                              The nuts and the crooks already carry. All this does is let LAW ABIDING free men carry how they choose.
                              Signed!

Comment

you're drinking the Kool-Ad

Comment

Working...
                                X