Bows keep multiplying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bows keep multiplying

I had decided to get rid of my surplus bows and got down to three. I decided that I wasn't going to get anymore then I found 2 in two days that were just too good a deal to pass up, then a couple weeks later I went to sell one and ended up swapping for two more, crazy how that goes, and all within a month. So I am bow poor again haha

What kind of bows do you have ?

Comment

Mostly recurves

Comment

It’s a constant struggle!!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got to have the backup for the backup

Comment

I had to quit looking at the classified sections. Trying to save for a custom and they have too many temptations.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              I had to quit looking at the classified sections. Trying to save for a custom and they have too many temptations.

I am no longer into customs, so no biggy for me anymore. Most of what I got I could sell for a profit if I was inclined, but I will probably keep them

Comment

Stay strong. Maybe consider a bowphylactic.

Comment

DRT, I messed up and saved for a custom, bought it, and unfortunately it was better than I expected.
                  Now I have 3 custom bows..
                  They are expensive, and you will never get back out of them what you have in unless you find a steal somewhere (custom someone else had made and you get it ALOT cheaper).
                  Buying and shooting new sticks can be addicting.

Comment

I've bought 4 and sold 2 of them in a year and a half. It's interesting to me that I see so many nice bows on the market. However I'm more utilitarian and once I find one that shoots where I look and feels good lm likely to keep it.

Comment

Last time I counted, I had 22, mostly longbows, but some recurves and selfbows mixed in.

Comment

Bows are like having a tackle box. You always need something else!

Comment

True. I found myself looking at buying more practice arrows and some wraps today. It will happen before the day is out.

Comment

Yep, you always need one more.

Comment

I bought 2 longbows last year and told myself no more bows. Just ordered a custom recurve.

Comment

Working...
                              X