• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico would be best option.

Comment

Hell I can't find one for $6k.

Comment

mexico senor! In two years if it keeps raining its gonna be fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          There is a pretty good lease in Nacogdoches county that shoots some big deer every year. I’ve heard it’s tough hunting and you have to be a really good hunter to get a big one every year though.
          ha ha ha.... real funny. Same goes for Angelina County so I hear

Comment

I'm in for 5k must have axis and good whitetail my inbox is waiting

Comment

divide how much you want to spend by $12-15 per acre, and that will be a good start at how much you can lease. that's the starter kit...

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                There is a pretty good lease in Nacogdoches county that shoots some big deer every year. I’ve heard it’s tough hunting and you have to be a really good hunter to get a big one every year though.
                East Tx can make you look elsewhere after a while, or so I hear. Haha

Comment

Mexico is the answer that’s why I made the move

Comment

If the focus is 150" deer youre better off paying for a guided hunt package IMO. $5k to give a better than 50/50 shot at a 150" on a term lease, if you mean all in including feed doesn't scream sustainable to me.

We pay $9/acre and hunt a hunter per section in Shackelford county. Feed costs, we feed protein, roughly equals lease payment. Rules are one mgt and one trophy per section and trophy usually pushes 150".

I know there are better deals out there in the short term than what we have. But I think from a mgt perspective, $5k all in for 150" deer on a year round lease is the exception in this day and age.

Good luck and hope you find what youre looking for.

Comment

You can get a spot on the Pitchfork for that price.if you dont mind the drive.

Comment

My ranch works out to about 5k per year plus corn and protein. I decided not to lease it this season to give it a rest so it will be ready for the 2018 season
                        150" bucks are not a problem

Comment

Sounds like there will be some openings on the Hayter Club!

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                            My ranch works out to about 5k per year plus corn and protein. I decided not to lease it this season to give it a rest so it will be ready for the 2018 season
                            Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                              pm sent

Comment

It would get me one that I would have to live at; due to the divorce I would be getting.

Comment

Working...
                                X