Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever sold/given away something you regretted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘68 camero convertable. $1000.00 trade in on ‘75 GMC pickup

Comment

Epiphone Honey burst Les Paul, Peavey 15” amp and a whole buncha pedals/cables I sold when I thought I was done with guitar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was young, just out of the Marine Corps....needed money and pawned (for next to nothing) one of the original Remington Sendero's in the hard as hell to find .270 Winchester.
        Makes me sick thinkin about it. Appreciate it bro

Comment

My Savage Stevens side x side. I shot better with that gun than any other.

Comment

222 gave it to a nephew to keep in the family. He turned vegan and hocked the rifle. Aint talked to him in years.

Comment

A Remington 1100 LT 20 gauge, that I got talked into trading away, when I was 18 years old..............that was 40 years ago. I won it in a raffle, and let a family friend talk me out of it........still p***** me off to this day!

Comment

Browning 22-250... wish I could buy it back

Comment

Dan Wesson cbob .45 I bought right out of college

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My dads colt 45 he carried on duty

Comment

Hocked a Chinese SKS to my first wife's Dad for $90 in 1972. I told him I would be back in a month to pick it up. When I came back with the money a month later he had sold it.

The SKS came from a big cache of weapons that we had captured in 1970 in Cambodia. The Army gave every grunt in our company a SKS and shipped them home for us. I still get ****** off when I think about it.

Comment

I had a really good collection of vintage surfboards. Slowly over the years sold all except 2. I’ll Never be able to get back the collection I had but back then I would buy them, ride em for a while and then sell or trade. 30s-mid 60s stuff mostly

1956 Ford f-100 that my buddies and I turned in to a rat rod, got a great offer on it one day and took it

Every gun I’ve ever sold

Comment

1985 K5 Blazer

Comment

1970 fastback
                            Such a cool year and distinct look don't see many of them
                            Was a project I couldn't afford to finish on a full time students budget bought it on the north side of Houston for $500 with a title by knocking on someone's door. Sold it in college. Made money off of it but that car was worth alot more than I sold it for and would look awesome in my garage now.it was an old faded yellow with the black boss stripes bought it around 03-04 sold in 06 or so.
                            Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 07-04-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I had a little single shot 22. Can’t remember the brand. It was bolt action and could shoot shorts. Redid the finish on it to a hand rubbed oil finish. Man I killed some squirrels with it traded it for a 410 crack barrel that’s a POS. Sure wish I could remember who I traded with. Think it was a 3rd person trade.

Comment

My 2006 Duramax without the new DEF and what not.

Comment

Working...
                                X