No announcement yet.

If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saved $60 a month. Went from about $115 to $55 and that includes all the movie channels.

Comment

Was on hold for 30 minutes or so but got $60 off. Thanks!

Comment

Awesome OP. Thank you!

$50 off for 1yr. HBO free for 6 months. Upgraded an old dvr for free.

Comment

My mom just said thank you TBH OP. Took her about 20 mins on hold but saved $50 per month and free HBO for 6 months

Comment

It worked. Got 60 dollars off a month for a year. Thx guys

Comment

He'll yea thanks for the info 50$ off for 12 months and 6 months free sport package channels

Comment

Just called. I have been a customer since 2004. After a few questions they knocked $60 dollars off my bill for the next 12 months. I asked if this affected my contract length and she said no. It was appreciation for being a long time customer.

Comment

Just got $50 off a month. Thx for the info

Comment

I got a Mexican lady screaming in my ear and hung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      I got a Mexican lady screaming in my ear and hung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Call DirectTV not DirectTaco

Comment

Thanks OP! Wife called and got $60 off DTV for a year, free Showtime for 6 months, will call AT&T for $15 off that bill permanently and lifetime HBO. Called the number listed in the OP, lady that answered knew we were calling about the promotions and guided us through it. Reviewed our bill and showed us where we weren't getting the billing structure we thought we were and corrected it for us. She was very friendly and professional, especially so under my wife's interrogation. Merry Christmas to all, now for a drive to South Texas!

Stu

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. You saved me some $$.

Comment

Need to keep this up top for those that may not know. I've passed this along to family and friends and we have all saved big money. 5 minute call saved me $720 over the next year.

Comment

This is awesome!!! We just got $60/month off (basically 1/2) and they gave us free HBO for life.

Comment

Post of the year nominee for you sir. Saved me $60/month and $15 off my ATT bill. Somebody buy that man a beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X