X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This is going south fast

Comment

Not to be negative nancy...but shooting a heavier arrow from a heavier draw bow versus shooting a lighter weight arrow from a lighter draw bow...doesnt seem like a good comparison. Scientific or not.

I feel your excitement though. Penetrating deeper for fun...aint boring.. Thanks for sharing RJH1.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
          Not to be negative nancy...but shooting a heavier arrow from a heavier draw bow versus shooting a lighter weight arrow from a lighter draw bow...doesnt seem like a good comparison. Scientific or not.

I feel your excitement though. Penetrating deeper for fun...aint boring.. Thanks for sharing RJH1.
          How is it not good? Obviously the heavier arrow from the heavier bow should penetrate more, how much more was figured out, at least in these unscientific test parameters, not just supposing to ourselves on the internet. I was never trying to prove equality, really just testing broadhead flight and noticed the pronounced difference

Comment

I guess what Briar was getting at, and essentially what you said. It's obvious. A heavier arrow out of a heavier bow should do exactly what you said it did... penetrate more than a lighter arrow out of a lighter setup.

Most people who want to talk penetration, for whatever reason, are trying to argue that a heavier arrow, traveling slower, out of the same bow setup, results in better penetration than a lighter arrow flying through the air faster.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              I guess what Briar was getting at, and essentially what you said. It's obvious. A heavier arrow out of a heavier bow should do exactly what you said it did... penetrate more than a lighter arrow out of a lighter setup.

Most people who want to talk penetration, for whatever reason, are trying to argue that a heavier arrow, traveling slower, out of the same bow setup, results in better penetration than a lighter arrow flying through the air faster.
              Then they can test it haha

Comment

Working...
              X