2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Dez was pretty dominate 2012, '13, and '14 and made plays that not a lot of recievers even have the ability to make. Then injuries and attitude set in and it's been downhill the last 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I should have ignored him but I couldn’t ignore the obvious bogus blanket statement.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
      Ever notice Jason Garrett is NEVER talking on the sideline?
      he doesn't know what to say???

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        Shoulda coulda woulda.... Romo has a weak back that couldn’t handle a strong gust of wind.
        Still today Romo is a better quarterback than what the Texans have ever fielded. Watson is the one that couldn't handle a strong gust of wind, in practice even.

My apologies for some errant posts from Texan fans. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Texans clowns over here commenting trying to avoid their own thread!

Houston is bottom of the barrel. lol
          First draft pick would be nice...

Comment

Momma always said there are gonna be days like this. Unfortunately it happens every season with the cowboys. Sometimes it’s defense can’t stop run or pass and sometimes the offense keeps shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers. I’ve been a cowboys fan only for five years now and boy it’s been tough and I’m not seeing much light at end of the tunnel

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
              Momma always said there are gonna be days like this. Unfortunately it happens every season with the cowboys. Sometimes it’s defense can’t stop run or pass and sometimes the offense keeps shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers. I’ve been a cowboys fan only for five years now and boy it’s been tough and I’m not seeing much light at end of the tunnel
              You should be a lifelong Cowboys fan! The last 20+ years have been brutal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Time to close the thread!

Comment

Well, football season ended for me yesterday. I've got no further interest in it since the Cowboys ain't play-n. Guess I'll take up pig kill-n till the fish start bite-sized good. Oh yeah, got Bonanza coming up to.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

I'll regain interest when Jerry cuts Garrett, a coach that is barely above .500 and has coached the Cowboys to the playoffs only twice in 7 years.

"Soon to be gone" Marvin Lewis has coached the Bengals into the post season 5 times during the same period. Just restating a fact of the matter.

Comment

Comment

Last game of the season worth watch-n. Cause it's the only team worth watch-n that plays football . I know it don't amount to anything; the game that is; other than a chance to beat the Eagles. But gotta support my home team none the less.

So, with that be-n said:

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Last game of the season worth watch-n. Cause it's the only team worth watch-n that plays football . I know it don't amount to anything; the game that is; other than a chance to beat the Eagles. But gotta support my home team none the less.

So, with that be-n said:

Go Cowboys!
                          The Eagles will be looking at this like a pre season game

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                            The Eagles will be looking at this like a pre season game
                            Who are the Eagles? I only know of one team. The rest I could care less about.

Comment

Dak looks horrible...to put it nicely.

Comment

I’m ready to see Cooper Rush.

Dak is reminding me of ol Quincy Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X