• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    or non suspension.
    Or non what?

Comment

I sense a Deflate Gate type appeal and suspension coming

Comment

Agree. The penalty will be negotiated. I'm only guessing, but I'll predict it will be reduced to 3.

Comment

Not a good way to start the season, but maybe this will settle the young man down.

He has the talent to be an all time great running back if he doesn't get in his own way.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
            Not a good way to start the season, but maybe this will settle the young man down.
            He has the talent to be an all time great running back if he doesn't get in his own way.
            Said the same thing to my wife earlier today.

Still a bunch of cr** that the NFL felt it warranted their own investigation when the **** law didn't find enough evidence. Life as a Dallas Cowboy

That being said, he's young and maybe this will be a wake up call for him.

Comment

My thoughts...not facts like some folks present their internet regurgitations as...

The NFL wants 2 games; based on the evidence that the NFL has no evidence, they will be forced to reduce it to 2. Why will it be 2 and not completely dismissed? Because the NFL purposefully lumped in the incident at the St Patty's day parade, where he pulled down the girls top. They have that on tape albeit lame as hell, so no way around that. 2 games and most everybody's happy. But that probably won't happen until sometime next year, because the appeals process is going to take awhile.

Sorry Cowboy haters and non sinners.....

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Or non what?
                Very shocked, I figured 2 games tops and that would have been a joke considering what Jerry said about the deal over the weekend. Nobody can convince me that the woman is not an idiot and gold digger, this thing is far from over, and Zeke is an idiot as well for getting into these situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  My thoughts...not facts like some folks present their internet regurgitations as...

The NFL wants 2 games; based on the evidence that the NFL has no evidence, they will be forced to reduce it to 2. Why will it be 2 and not completely dismissed? Because the NFL purposefully lumped in the incident at the St Patty's day parade, where he pulled down the girls top. They have that on tape albeit lame as hell, so no way around that. 2 games and most everybody's happy. But that probably won't happen until sometime next year, because the appeals process is going to take awhile.

Sorry Cowboy haters and non sinners.....
                  so says the Swami

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    so says the Swami

And we have our first regurgitator/hater...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      Very shocked, I figured 2 games tops and that would have been a joke considering what Jerry said about the deal over the weekend. Nobody can convince me that the woman is not an idiot and gold digger, this thing is far from over, and Zeke is an idiot as well for getting into these situations.
                      I also said 2. I don't know what happened and nobody on this thread or any other Zeke thread does. The fans for the most part say BS the non fans are calling for the gas chamber.
                      Last edited by oktx; 08-11-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        the non fans are calling for the gas chamber.
                        LMAO.....nailed it..

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          Yeah, that's why there are no charges filed, no charges pending and spent zero time in jail!!!
                          Apparently, the NFL has better investigators than the police!!!
                          That's what it seems like

Comment

The whole thing reeks of the commissioner and the NFL being above the law!

Comment

More to it than we know for sure. Especially if he gets the Black ball if there are any more infractions. But, come game 7 when legs are getting a bit tired and folks are a little dinged up. Zeke will have some very fresh legs for the last 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                More to it than we know for sure. Especially if he gets the Black ball if there are any more infractions. But, come game 7 when legs are getting a bit tired and folks are a little dinged up. Zeke will have some very fresh legs for the last 10 games.

If he appeals and takes it to the courts, he'll play all year like Brady did before his suspension next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X