No announcement yet.

Cohen Testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dog and pony show is strictly for the Congress Critters to get sound bites that excite their base. That's it.

Comment

Making me want to vomit trying to watch this.

It's amazing beyond belief how you can listen and now instantly if the questioner is D or R.

And holy crap the Dems are stupid trying to tie Trump to everything. That's 100% what this is about... Smearing Trump with nothing but allegations so the idiot masses start to believe the BS

I can hear them now...Just like the alien debate..Too many stars and other planets to not have other life and how else did this big huge things get built on Earth long ago? So liens are true..
      Now idiots will say look at ALL this crap on Trump! At least some has to be true!

Comment

He bald face lied in his opening statement. he said he was in the oval office and trump was showing him around and showing the art work when he said that the next two payments were coming. Cummings asked him about that and he said he was in the oval office but the payment discussion was months earlier. Cummings almost choked as he tried to change the subject so quick. I skipped back on my DVR and watched it. CLEAR LIE.

Comment

Mr. Massie just busted him in another lie about the Wikileak email dump timeframe.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow,

Cohen admits he worked with key Dems Schiff, Cummings to prepare for hearings.

That's all you need to know.

Comment

All while being represented by a lawyer who also represents the woman who said “if that #%^*+#% wins we will all hang from nooses” in an email never meant for anyone other than who was copied in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                Wow,

Cohen admits he COLLUDED with key Dems Schiff, Cummings to prepare for hearings.

That's all you need to know.
                Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Cohen Testimony

Jorden’s opening statement nailed it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Fixed it for ya.
                    annnnnd then came back around a second time to clarify, it was a meeting to specifically discuss what he was to testify too!

Comment

Haha - when did he become a liar exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Haha - when did he become a liar exactly?
                        From what im hearing, by his own testimony, he always has been. A leopard cant change his spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          From what im hearing, by his own testimony, he always has been. A leopard cant change his spots.
                          Always covers a lot of territory with someone you may have heard of ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Always covers a lot of territory with someone you may have heard of ...
                            Hillary Clinton?

Comment

When he got out of law school, or when he applied, either way it was when he was at law school I am nearly positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                meanwhile....crickets.
                                Kim is a "fantastic leader"

Comment

Working...
                                X