I am having a hard time believing this happened as reported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
    My media feeds are constantly showcasing idiots from both sides, but I guess If you get your news from sources with similar ideals I could see how the numbers could be skewed one way or the other.

And this is exactly my point "I still know what to believe"...both sides think they know what to believe. And, 9/10 times they are going to believe what they already thought is true.

There was a thread on here the other day and OP posted some "facts" that turned out to not be true and OP admittedly had doubts but didn't fact check. And below that original post there are quite a few people that just assume it is true.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I said MSM. I stand by my post.

Comment

I'm sure both sides think that the "other" side lies more frequently. Hence, the preconceived notions I mentioned earlier.

Comment

Bull crap is about to unravel

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          I said MSM. I stand by my post.
          Can you define MSM? I'm not seeing the disconnect in my statement.

Comment

Can you define MSM? I'm not seeing the disconnect in my statement.

Any of the network acronym stations, but you knew that. Move along please.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Any of the network acronym stations, but you knew that. Move along please.
              How is that different than what I said?

Why would you tell someone to move along? I'm having a civil discussion in the pace forum. Something wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Chicago PD just made a statement that it's all false. The dude lied. Media got duped again (the ones that ran with it)
                Second hand knowledge..I should have vetted before posting. I cant find a link.
                You guys do this a lot.
                Some guy did it the other day and just like in here folks after you gobble it up and run with it.
                Even AFTER you come back in here and admit you've been spreading LIES just like you did above

#fakenews

Comment

Originally posted by Man
                  Orange is the new black.

Comment

Chicago police investigating the alleged attack on Empire star Jussie Smollett have released images of two 'persons of interest' captured on surveillance footage.

Interesting......

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      You guys do this a lot.
                      Some guy did it the other day and just like in here folks after you gobble it up and run with it.
                      Even AFTER you come back in here and admit you've been spreading LIES just like you did above

#fakenews
                      I don't think anyone that you mentioned lied; lies are something one knows to be false.

Comment

Very interesting - and damaging if found to be inaccurate.

Comment

Dang why my post done been deleted? Told a lot about this fella in question

Comment

Yes it did

Comment

Yeah
                              I agree
                              I didn't have time to reply to your screenshot
                              I'm not saying the guy could have fabricated him getting beat up
                              He has a broken rib but that means nothing
                              His story does seem outlandish and fabricated

But you came with #fakenews saying that CPD closed the case and wrote it off as being fake when they didn't and they are still investigating
                              That's all I wanted to point out

But yeah just because the guy doesn't like our POTUS doesn't mean he should get beat up.

Who was that politician in Minnesota or Wisconsin that got beat up and rib broken because how he voted on a bill?

Comment

For those that truly believe that the main stream media isn't an extension of the far left wing agenda to the point that they are a propaganda tool then you have no credibility with with me.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X