No announcement yet.

I am having a hard time believing this happened as reported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns out his shoe was on fire and he didn't know it. "Dude you're flaming" *throws water on him*

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Exactly right.
      Anything is possible....just hard to believe with all the fake reports.
      So much wrong with this. I'd wager anyone it's at least half fake. Any takers?

I wouldn't believe one word TMZ had to say. Then when they say the name Trump it's almost for sure BS.

Anti black anti gay.. put a rope around his neck.. and screamed "This is MAGA country" LOL Way too much BS. Idiots should make it a little believable.

Comment

Originally posted by 1claire View Post
        This is too much, when will racism end?
        When the ones that are stupid stop the BS, go out and get jobs, and live like an American should.

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Chicago PD just made a statement that it's all false. The dude lied. Media got duped again (the ones that ran with it)
        LOL That was fast.

I don't see how it's not a crime to make all that up. I bet the stations that ran the BS story don't run a story about how it was all a lie.

Mark my words that the first Trump supporter to make up a story even half that bad gets caught and you will see 5x the media screaming how he should be locked up for making false statements.

Comment

Originally posted by 1claire View Post
          This is too much, when will racism end?
          First post? Interesting.

Comment

I just googled his name. 99% is acting like it really happened as reported. Even if it turns out to be a huge lie no one will care.

And I sure hope if I ever get attacked I get 12 investigators AND the FBI working my case within 16 hours!

Comment

I don't know about anyone else. But I'm not out at 2am with rope, bleach, and a mask. The story just doesn't add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Chicago PD just made a statement that it's all false. The dude lied. Media got duped again (the ones that ran with it)
                You have a link to the statement above?

I just heard a news report Chicago PD is still investigating and their was no mention of a false report.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  You have a link to the statement above?

I just heard a news report Chicago PD is still investigating and their was no mention of a false report.
                  Second hand knowledge..I should have vetted before posting. I cant find a link.

Comment

Speaking of being "duped"

Disclaimer: I wouldn't rule out that it did or didn't happen

Comment

News report comes out about far left idiot: right totally believes it and shares. Left is skeptical and claims fake news.

News report comes out about far right idiot: left totally believes it and shares. Right is skeptical and claims fake news.

It doesn't really matter what's true anymore. Going viral is the key. It's easier to publish something that will go viral without truth. Because, as a media consumer, it's easier to believe something that we already think is true.

How in the h3ll do we know what to believe anymore?

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                        News report comes out about far left idiot: right totally believes it and shares. Left is skeptical and claims fake news.

News report comes out about far right idiot: left totally believes it and shares. Right is skeptical and claims fake news.

It doesn't really matter what's true anymore. Going viral is the key. It's easier to publish something that will go viral without truth. Because, as a media consumer, it's easier to believe something that we already think is true.

How in the h3ll do we know what to believe anymore?

via Imgflip Meme Generator
                        Except for the fact that the MSM hardly ever reports on the far left idiot story, but wears out a far right idiot story. I still know what to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Except for the fact that the MSM hardly ever reports on the far left idiot story, but wears out a far right idiot story. I still know what to believe.
                          And once again some people want to believe that both sides lie equally

The right would need a right media outlet before they could even attempt to lie or post fake news like the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            My media feeds are constantly showcasing idiots from both sides, but I guess If you get your news from sources with similar ideals I could see how the numbers could be skewed one way or the other.

And this is exactly my point "I still know what to believe"...both sides think they know what to believe. And, 9/10 times they are going to believe what they already thought is true.

There was a thread on here the other day and OP posted some "facts" that turned out to not be true and OP admittedly had doubts but didn't fact check. And below that original post there are quite a few people that just assume it is true.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's to the point now you shouldn't believe anything until you can verify.

Certainly don't have a knee jerk reaction or opinion until all three sides of the story comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                And once again some people want to believe that both sides lie equally

The right would need a right media outlet before they could even attempt to lie or post fake news like the left.
                                I'm sure both sides think that the "other" side lies more frequently. Hence, the preconceived notions I mentioned earlier.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X