Official!!! Lampasas hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amcalister04 View Post
    I just secured my lease in Kempner just east of Lampasas. Headed down there in a couple weeks to set up shop!! Can't wait!!!
    I hunt in kempner

Comment

We will have to get together for lunch sometime when we are both down there!!

Comment

We will have to get together for lunch sometime when we are both down there!!
        I live here so I am here almost 24/7

Comment

Amcalister04 were is your lease I may be really close

Comment

Just east of kempner off 190

Comment

����

Comment

just east of kempner off 190
                👍

Comment

North of Lampasas here. Nothing big out this way. Bunch of little stuff..

Comment

I hunt in Rumley off CR 3600

Comment

Got to be pretty close to some of yall. We have a place about 5 miles past Rumley.

Comment

Awesome. ^^^^^. Y'all fill free to post trial cam pictures and any kills

Comment

My folks are buying a place about 10 miles outside of Lampasas. Our previous place was south of Seguin, so I'm not as up to speed on the more hill-country management needed in Lampasas. Do you guys get your protein from Brown Feed? Does anyone get bulk protein delivery around there? What do you guys do for food plots if anything? Do you guys plant millet or anything for dove/turkey? I'm excited about this place. I've seen turkey, deer, and dove both times I've been out there, and it hasn't been hunted in several years. It needs some significant cedar maintenance and some grading at the ponds, which we'll get on top of pretty quick, but we're trying to put together a food plot/feeding plan to benefit the deer, turkey, and doves.

Comment

The places I hunt lampasas have oats and coastal Hay fields and corn feeders

Comment

And I recommend to get all you're minerals and deer rocks and deer corn and deer feed at hoffpower ranch store in lampasas they sale that stuff cheap!

Comment

Made it down there this past weekend. Saw lots of deer, one red deer, and found a dead hen. Kids had a blast!!

Comment

Working...
                                X