Have any of y’all tried the EZV sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of y’all tried the EZV sight

I haven’t hunted as hard in the past couple of years due to an injury at work.
    But enough about me.
    I’ve done some searches on here and seems that the threads about the sight just die.
    Well my wife bought me one on Black Friday
    It took me about 35 min from start to finish to get it set up and sighted in.
    And man all I can say is this sight is a game changer!
    Open field of view, no more target panic,
    No more floating pins, and no more guessing range or which pin to use.

I’m sold and can’t wait till after my 3rd and final surgery to get back in the South Texas brush and kill some pigs with it before next deer season.
    Wish I had this sight 20 years ago
    Pic is was from a few shots at 20 yards and Robin hooded an arrow [emoji15]
    Groups are the same at 30
    But that’s as far as I can shoot in my back yard.
    Heard the smack and is the reason I aimed a little to the right on my last shot Ifigured I just busted another nock but nope
    My first Robin Hood.
    I’m still in shock!
    If you haven’t tried one I suggest you do.
    God Bless you all and happy hunting [emoji1662][emoji1018]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched a video on it, looks pretty cool!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
      Just watched a video on it, looks pretty cool!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Definitely a game changer!

Comment

I heard if you buy it you have to let everyone else know how dumb they are for still shooting pins or they’ll take it back[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          I heard if you buy it you have to let everyone else know how dumb they are for still shooting pins or they’ll take it back[emoji41]

Lol[emoji23]
          No but apparently there is a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
          I shot pins for over 20 years
          And I’ll never go back.

Comment

Just did a little research on it very interesting. Did I understand that you buy according to how fast your arrow is.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

A guy I hunt public land with started shooting one this year, and he likes it. I have no experience shooting one. But it seems well made

Comment

Ranch Fairy has some video reviews

Comment

I had one and used it for a few months and liked it in the beginning. I developed bad vertical shots with it past 30 yards and went back to a single pin. I either shot over or under the targets especially pigs.

The shots would always be good horizontally as the target is easy to line up from left to right, but I was never comfortable enough with it.

Comment

I’ll give one a try...my up close eyesight seems to be leaving me maybe this will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Just did a little research on it very interesting. Did I understand that you buy according to how fast your arrow is.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

It comes with inserts that are different speeds they are already mathematically calculated to fit what your set up shoots FPS.
                      Within an insert or 2.
                      Example...
                      my bow chronos at 290 so I tried the 280 FPS insert first and sighted in at 20 yards.All of the inserts are the same at 20.
                      Stepped back to 30 yards and was shooting high, so then I swapped out inserts and put in the 290 FPS insert.
                      Shot a few times, still hitting a few inches high so I was skeptical as most any of us would be and I went ahead and popped in the 300 FPS insert and I couldn’t believe it I was driving tacks with it.
                      So basically... what ever your bow chronos
                      You will be within one inserts if not the insert that your set up chronos.
                      It comes with 9 different inserts I believe the slowest being 240 FPS and the fastest being 320 FPS.
                      It all sounds complicated but is actually very simple and is way easier to sight in than a pin sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        I had one and used it for a few months and liked it in the beginning. I developed bad vertical shots with it past 30 yards and went back to a single pin. I either shot over or under the targets especially pigs.

The shots would always be good horizontally as the target is easy to line up from left to right, but I was never comfortable enough with it.

It definitely takes some getting used to.
                        It’s a big change from shooting pins.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                          I’ll give one a try...my up close eyesight seems to be leaving me maybe this will help.

Same here. pin getting blurry now I just look at where I want the arrow to hit and it does.
                          My mind is blown.
                          Still can’t believe it’s as simple as it is.
                          But don’t short change yourself, make sure you watch the tutorials on the website so you understand how it works and how easy it is to sight in.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Might have had the wrong FPS insert in.
                            Or sighted it in with heavier arrows and changed to lighter arrows possibly?
                            Did you make sure you were on at 30-40-50 yards before you hunted with it?
                            Not bashing or doubting your experience but that’s what could happen from my little bit of experience with it.

Comment

OP, follow up in a couple months and let us know how it's shooting. When I shot a trigger release, I found tricks that would fix my target panic, but they only worked for a week or two at a time. I would love to hear if the better shots last.

Hard to trust the video on their site. That dudes form is terrible. No wonder he had target panic.

Comment

Working...
                              X