Binoculars $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binoculars $1500

I’m looking to make an investment into some high quality binoculars. With this kind of budget where should I have my attention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaro

Comment

Swaro

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo1 View Post
        Swaro

Ok which ones?

Comment

I am a huge fan of Leica.

Comment

I love my Swarovski optics $1500 may be a little on the low side to get binoculars check the used market though SWFA Sample list is a good place to look

Comment

Originally posted by Texas89 View Post
              Ok which ones?

What are gonna use them for glassing out west or in a deer stand blind? I usually use my 8x30 SLC’s for bow hunting in a stand (can’t see very far in any of mine) and if I am gun hunting or spot and stalk I have 10x50EL’s

Comment

In this price range Id go Swaro SLC 10x42. You can get the same optical quality out of Meopta Meostars but they will be slightly heavier but will be $500 less.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                  I love my Swarovski optics $1500 may be a little on the low side to get binoculars check the used market though SWFA Sample list is a good place to look
                  I paid 1800 for a brand new pair of EL 10x42s, well demos from a store. Gotta shop around but it can be done for close. Use should be doable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                    I paid 1800 for a brand new pair of EL 10x42s, well demos from a store. Gotta shop around but it can be done for close. Use should be doable.
                    That's a big savings for the ELs.

Comment

Swarovski = Leica; basically 1a and 1b when comparing glass and clarity

Swarovski > Leica when it comes to warranty. It’s not even close as Leica repair center sucks big time

I own a pair of Leica 8x56 BA Trinovoids and my next investment would be Swaro EL’s

Comment

texas bino man sells slcs for 1200 10x42

Comment

Saw these listed on 2Cool classifieds, under hunting equipment:

WTS - Leica 10x42 Ultravid HD Binoculars

Comment

For your budget Vortex, and Leupold

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                              For your budget Vortex, and Leupold
                              Sorry, but that’s just bad advice. Those win the bang for the buck category at $200, but that’s about it. Anyone willing to drop $1k should go euro, whether it’s Zeiss, Meopta, or Leica. Maven gets an honorable mention. If you’re willing to spend another $500, go with Swaro SLC’s all day long.
                              Last edited by gatorgrizz27; 12-22-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X