No announcement yet.

New ride for the wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. Is the gap where the hood and grill meet above the right headlight wider than everywhere else?

Comment

Comment

That's sharp! Wonder if she will let you take it to the deer lease?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Very nice... Jaguar has really improved over the last few years. Those F Paces are really nice. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              Looks good. Is the gap where the hood and grill meet above the right headlight wider than everywhere else?
              Ok, so I didn't notice that in the pics, and it freaked me out when you pointed it out. I just went out and looked and it is even, so I guess it was just something about the pic that makes it look that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                Ok, so I didn't notice that in the pics, and it freaked me out when you pointed it out. I just went out and looked and it is even, so I guess it was just something about the pic that makes it look that way.

Lol...made ya look.
                I would have too and not took a breath until I had. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                  That's good, just thought you should check that out to be sure it was good before too much time has passed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a sharp ride and the Diesel engine's are very responsive, she'll enjoy that luxurious ride.

Comment

Congratulations on a good looking ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Dillakilla View Post
                          Lol...made ya look.
                          I would have too and not took a breath until I had. Lol
                          When I first read the comment I was like ok he is just jacking with me, then I saw it was a admin guy who I kind of know but didn't think an admin person would throw out a joke like that, so back to the top to look at the pic....... panic sets in and I run to the garage. LOL

It would have been a good " made ya look " thing.

Comment

Well, heck yeah!

Comment

good looking ride! Can you get it maintenanced anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
                                good looking ride! Can you get it maintenanced anywhere?
                                That is a good question, but as I see it, the wife and I love going to the oasis restaurant so that coupled with the fact that they will give us a loaner while it is being serviced is a win/win for us, so we will take it back to Austin for service.

Comment

Working...
                                X