No announcement yet.

Doc and Jr ride again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding times, Doc. Congratulations and thanks for bringing us along while making great memories!
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At this rate its either a new house or an addition as this hunting family is laying them down.

Comment

What a trip! He will remember this the rest of his life. congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post

At this rate its either a new house or an addition as this hunting family is laying them down.

Some stuff will go to lil doc's new office. Some to the house and some to juniors room. I'm hoping for a big trophy room or barn one day. I hate the panhandle wind and would love some sort of an indoor range.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Aweosme doc, that sunset is completely bad ***.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go Doc , Doc J, and Ms Doc

Comment

All caught up, like always, thanks for sharing, Doc!!

What a weekend!

Comment

Doc, Did you ever get to shoot your halon? I own one myself and love it, was actually on a hog hunt in Seymour 2 weeks ago and was shooting a target at 200 yards and that bow was getting there so easy I was surprised!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creed Killer View Post
                      Doc, Did you ever get to shoot your halon? I own one myself and love it, was actually on a hog hunt in Seymour 2 weeks ago and was shooting a target at 200 yards and that bow was getting there so easy I was surprised!!

I shot it out to 70 yards yesterday. Was really impressed out to 60 yards. Think I got tired at 70 and the wind was blowing 15-20. I'm gonna like it but struggling to find daylight hours without hurricane force winds to get some practice in. It does hold really well and seems forgiving on bad shots compared to my hoyts.

Comment

Nice fishing pics, Cauy is gonna be great for the sport of hunting and fishing.

Comment

I shot it out to 70 yards yesterday. Was really impressed out to 60 yards. Think I got tired at 70 and the wind was blowing 15-20. I'm gonna like it but struggling to find daylight hours without hurricane force winds to get some practice in. It does hold really well and seems forgiving on bad shots compared to my hoyts.

I first had the creed and it just didn't fit me but the halon is a sweet bow. I actually shot a pig this season at 62 yards and it was dead on and quick. Hope you like it!

Comment

I think I will like it. It is almost 10 fps faster than my defiant(9 I think) and maybe smoother draw. I do think it is forgiving and holds nice. I think I will always like Hoyt's but I'm not dedicated to one brand. That's why I never became a staff or pro shooter even when I was part owner of an archery shop. I could never commit to just one brand. I think Mathews has hit a Homerun with the halon and I haven't been overwhelmed by them in a while!

Comment

I have been open to brands as well but the last 2 years bowtech has done it for me. This year was tough between the pse evolve 31 and reign 7. I went with reign 7 because it was dead at the shot. I could feel a vibration at the shot on the pse. But both bows are awesome. Haven't shot a halon 32 but did shoot a halon last year and I thought draw cycle was great until the end of it. They had a noticeable hump at the end. All great bows though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a blast! He has talked about hunting most of the day and night. He spent about an hour asking me animals to look up that would be cool to shoot. We looked at all kinds of stuff. I figure I have a few years to get him hooked before the major pull of sports and females takes over. He gets a big dose of snowboarding/wake boarding from the "other" side. I want him to see my side. Hunting and fishing taught me a ton of good values and kept me out of trouble. Hopefully I can return the favor.

I know a place where you can take him for plenty of wake surfing, wake boarding, tubeing, jetskis, etc..... Not far from Mason

Comment

Working...
                                X