No announcement yet.

James Avery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure. But they have the t-shirts,yeti cups, you name it they got it!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
      Saw that today. Will be getting the charm for my wife so she can remember me when I stroke out from all the HBCBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2 but also A1’s now that they are back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does Whataburger support beto or does he just use ads in their likeness without their permission?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
          The most stupid thing I have ever seen....got to be kidding me. What kind of person would buy that? Smdh.
          THIS?! This is the stupidest thing you have ever seen?! With what is going on nowadays, this is the stupidest thing you have seen?! You son, need to get out more often or just read something, anything.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post
            THIS?! This is the stupidest thing you have ever seen?! With what is going on nowadays, this is the stupidest thing you have seen?! You son, need to get out more often or just read something, anything.
            I have an abounding plethora of more idiotic things than this that I've seen/heard of, just in the last year. He needs to be thankful that this is the stupidest thing he's ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post
              I guess you two got them huh. Haha didn't mean to offend. Enjoy yalls charms brothers.

Comment

Working...
              X