BEST IR Illuminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST IR Illuminator

Guys... I know this has probably been asked 100 times, and yes I have done searched on here for the past week (ton of useful info), but I'd like to know y'all's opinion for the best IR to use with a photon xt 4.6x42S. Budget is $200. Furthest shot would be 150yds.

Thanks.

I keep hearing great things about Snipers IR. They're a sponsor here as well.

Comment

I bought the cheap one off amazon the t50 and works well. My feeder is at 300 yards and have no issue seeing and making shots on coons. the T67 was really good buy to big so sent it back. I have a t20 for close range shooting. I have them all on QD mounts.

Comment

Unv-20

Comment

I have the Sniper Hog Light 50LR IR and use it with my Photon. It works great. Most of my shots are between 25 and 200 yd.

Comment

I have the elusive wildlife 750 and with the IR bulb swapped in....its daylight. Pretty sure it's lifetime warranty too

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              I keep hearing great things about Snipers IR. They're a sponsor here as well.

http://www.sniperhawglights.com/category-s/1831.htm
              I can attest, it's AWESOME!!!

Comment

I've had really good luck with the Streamlight Super Tac IR. I don't have anything else to compare to other than the built in illuminator that mine has, but it adds a ton of distance and clarity.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about Sniper Hawg Lights, think I'll pick up the 50.

Question: do they only run on rechargeable batteries or can you use AA as well?

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                    I've heard nothing but good things about Sniper Hawg Lights, think I'll pick up the 50.

Question: do they only run on rechargeable batteries or can you use AA as well?
                    18650 rechargeable battery only although you can use two CR123A batteries but you will get much better performance out of a 18650 battery. Also our 18650 batteries are the best on the market for longer run times and longer life of the battery. If you go with the 50LRX, add the dimmer tail cap in the options to give you control over the brightness as it will help keep from washing out your picture with too bright of light. ATN likes our lights so much that when they unveiled the new ATN X-Sight 4K at the shot show last week they displayed it with our 50LRX mounted to it because it’s the best IR light they have seen. If you want to order, send me a PM and I will send you a 10% off coupon code.

Comment

Sniper!

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        18650 rechargeable battery only although you can use two CR123A batteries but you will get much better performance out of a 18650 battery. Also our 18650 batteries are the best on the market for longer run times and longer life of the battery. If you go with the 50LRX, add the dimmer tail cap in the options to give you control over the brightness as it will help keep from washing out your picture with too bright of light. ATN likes our lights so much that when they unveiled the new ATN X-Sight 4K at the shot show last week they displayed it with our 50LRX mounted to it because it’s the best IR light they have seen. If you want to order, send me a PM and I will send you a 10% off coupon code.
                        Good information to know. Just don't want to be caught out in the field with a dead illuminator. That's good knowing you can use CR123s as a backup. How many hours can you get out of the rechargeable batteries ?

Comment

Working...
                        X