No announcement yet.

What kind of boat ya'll floatin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully in the next few months a 22ft Skeeter Bay.

Comment

14' Alumacraft 1957 Johnson 5hp

Comment

22' Nautic Star 2200 bay boat. 150 Yami. Fish some salt but mostly fresh water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bluedriveway.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	23914517

Name:	Boat-&-Trailer-at-Livingsto.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	23914518

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

15' x 8' Alumitech slider hull with 397ci 3.12:1 Stinger Soft Drive with 5 blade 84" diameter Sensenich Superwide (blades are 15" wide)

Comment

1990 365V Ranger w/ Johnson 150
            I'll be spending most of my time at Ray Roberts.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
              Skeeter, Lost Buckaroo and any others venturing down to Coleto and need someone to fillup the fuel tank on the boat let me know.

>E
              I won't hit you that hard but a small contribution is always appreciated, mine is a no smoking Ranger if your still interested send me a pm with your number, because i will forget for sure

Comment

I have two boats.

a 1999 skeeter 18'6 dual console with a yamaha 150 fuel injected motor.

I also have a 16 foot flat bottom with an old evinrude 50 horse it gets me out in the bay around galveston.

If any Tbher's want to go fish fork pm me I am always up for a fishing trip.

Comment

Finally paid my truck off last month. Hopefully Ill be towing a 16' gator tail custom with 35hp vangaurd mud motor by next fall..... We will see whats in the cards.....

Comment

Originally posted by HEARTBUSTER View Post
                    Just curious on what kind of boat ya'll floatin this year and whats pushin it and where ya'll are normally dockin out at....I love my 08 22' ft Shallowsport with a 150hp Evinrude on the back of her. It's got me out of some pretty tight spots...I fish the lower laguna madre out of Arroyo city down the road from Port Isabel.
                    casin the joint are we

Comment

Boy I sure am going to miss her!!

Name:	resized haynie pic 5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	23914537

Name:	resized haynie pic 7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	23914538

Just sold her about 3 weeks ago. So know I'm working on a 16ft aluminum bowfishing rig..Lates!!

Comment

TBHers got some nice boats.

Comment

18' Shallowsport w/ Yam 150

Fish Port O'Conner to Port Isabel. Headed to Port Mansfield in a couple weeks, looking for current patterns, so PM me! Thanks!!

Comment

21ft centerconsole allwelf with 90 merc, just got rid of my wilderness tarpon 160, will step down to a 140, have a mini x that i use for paddling baits out abd floating around past the breakers....if you want a fishing rush, hookk into a shark in a kayak and let it pull you around a little, youll be hooked as if it was the first fish you caught once you get it to the surface

Comment

an my stuff stays in sargent

Comment

22ft. Mosca BayRaider

Comment

Working...
                                X