New CAREER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CAREER

Let me start by saying. My name Is Dan and I have been in the hazmat industry for the last 10 years. I am working for a dead end company and am looking for a position to utilize my years of training and expertise. I am a class a cdl holder. I guess my main plan of attack is txdot. I'm 30 years old and classify myself as a quick learner and hard worker. If anyone knows of any leads please let me know.

Check with Marty ( Chief ) of Williamson county hazmat response. He probanly knows of something in that line of work. I dont know his number but i believe you could probanly find it with google

Comment

Sorry forgot to mention I'm no longer in Round Rock. Location updated. North Richland Hills

Comment

You might try the semicon fabs around dallas (TI, Qorvo, Honeywell, Finisar) they deal with hazmat, or one of the companies that does their training.

If your looking to drive hazardous matierial there is Air Liquide, and other gas/chemical companies around there that always need drivers.

Comment

Working...
        X