No announcement yet.

Car Urinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I feel sorry for youse guys that have to resort to using a hose cause you don't have the reach to just hang it out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
      Disturbing all the away around.
      Holy 2013 resurrection, Batman!

I just want to know ... what were you searching for that brought this thread up?

Comment

Smart. I used to pee in a big gulp cup on my way to Baton Rouge, and pour it out the window whenever traffic slowed way down. One time I wasn't thinking for whatever reason and I had the windows all down because I was smoking. Grabbed the full cup, poured it out the window, wasn't going slowly enough.

All my **** went straight back in the back window and covered my cloth seats. Truck smelled like **** for a month.

Comment

I always use a urinal also, even at work LOL, I usually just use a bottle but that Urinal is sweet. I would get a patent on it Lol

Comment

I hope you aren't in an accident while using this. Could you imagine the look on the first responders faces. Dude really just pull over and go. What's your #2 invention look like?

I can't stop SMH! Prayers sent for you!

Comment

Gatorade bottle is only 2 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was on the way bear hunting one year to the U.P. of Michigan. Got stuck on the Mackinac Bridge. Traffic came to a halt. About 15 minutes later I got to pee. I am scrambling bad and remembered the cookies in a zip lock bag. Dumped the cookies on the seat and used the zip lock. It was interesting pulling up to the toll booth with a bag of pee and trying to get my wallet out for payment but it worked out.

Comment

This and the whiskey wiper... get ‘er done!

Comment

Ingenious!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      I went to high school with a guy that put jack daniels in his windshield washer fluid tank and ran the lines into the cab. Every time he hit his washer fluid button it would shoot Jack Daniels into his mouth.
                      We probably went to school together then. My 73' Impala was plumbed to dispense JD out of a tude hiden in the ashtray.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Peethanol. ! Thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                          I think I would be pulling over, stretching my legs for a minute, drain the main vain, then drive on.
                          I know texting while driving is dangerous, I wonder how this would rank?

Unless you duct tape little willie into the hose before you start driving it seems to me it would take at least two hands not to pee all over yourself. Are you traveling with a buddy?

Good luck
                          This made me spit on the computer I was laughing so hard!!!

Comment

reminds me of this...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                            X