No announcement yet.

Doc and Jr ride again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a blast! He has talked about hunting most of the day and night. He spent about an hour asking me animals to look up that would be cool to shoot. We looked at all kinds of stuff. I figure I have a few years to get him hooked before the major pull of sports and females takes over. He gets a big dose of snowboarding/wake boarding from the "other" side. I want him to see my side. Hunting and fishing taught me a ton of good values and kept me out of trouble. Hopefully I can return the favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on some great trophies.

Comment

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

What an awesome weekend!

I wonder if Jr's friends get tired of him telling hunting stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
            What an awesome weekend!

I wonder if Jr's friends get tired of him telling hunting stories.

I'm sure he can then switch over to stories about his mom the plastic surgeon and his stepdad the obgyn. That should keep things lively for a while!

Comment

Wow! Just caught up. What an awesome weekend, doc! Congrats to Jr. and yourself on some fine animals! Now, go get back to work while his addiction costs you more money! You got him hooked!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                Wow! Just caught up. What an awesome weekend, doc! Congrats to Jr. and yourself on some fine animals! Now, go get back to work while his addiction costs you more money! You got him hooked!

Headed to the OR now!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  Headed to the OR now!

Haha great stuff, Doc! Always enjoy reading and seeing what you're chasing!

Comment

What an awesome trip. Congrats to you and Jr.!!

Comment

Another great Doc hunting trip. Thanks for taking us along. Congrats to you both. Keep us posted on how you like that Halon.

Comment

Your gonna hafta trade the Denali in on a refrigerated truck!!

Between his mom's watusi and his buffalo IDK where you go from there!! Elephants or dinosaurs I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

A little carnage!

Congrats on the hunt! Out of curiosity, how do you get all that meat home?

Comment

My buddy Derek brought the refrigerated trailer from Woodbury. I already had some meat spoken for from the buffalo and possibly the yak. Derek is coming to my wedding in 3 weeks and will bring some then. I'll make a run down sometime in late march or early April. I'm going to donate some. Whatever is left will get shipped. I may buy another freezer. It's a process.

Comment

Congrats to You and Jr!

Comment

No school today and I only had two surgeries. Cauy had a friend come over and that boy has never fished. Limited options up here in the tundra so we walked over to the playa lake in the park across from my house. May only catch a dirty diaper but it's fishing! Reminds me of all the places I made my dad go when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X