Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it in today. I skipped yesterday because the storm hit right at the time I should have been leaving for the gym, but I knew that if I did it would hail all over my truck or my wife's car.

Chest and bicep supersets today and a little abs thrown in with it. 3X10-12 with the weight on the heavy side.

Bench press/preacher curl/incline situp
    Decline bench press/BB curl/hanging leg raise
    Bilateral incline chest press/hammer curl
    Seated wide grip bilateral chest press/overhead cable curl

Leg day tomorrow.

Comment

Knocked out shoulders this am.

Very short workout and no cardio. Legs still meh

Comment

Cardio and Abs this morning.

Still getting use to this new routine. I feel like I should be hitting the weights more as i'm use to doing that daily but on the positive side i'm down 3lbs from Monday-Today

Comment

Anyone in here do Camp Gladiator boot camp workouts?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Have not but there is a big group every Saturday here in our development knocking out sessions

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Have not but there is a big group every Saturday here in our development knocking out sessions

It’s a great workout with focus on core work. It won’t bulk you up but will dang sure get you in shape!

I’m nearing 300 check-ins

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                My wife did a few times and said it wasn't for her. I think it depends on the coach but the only time slot she could get in to she says the whole group was overly enthusiastic lol. Chanting "CG BOLD!" And talking and encouraging and such the whole time.

If your alternative is doing nothing, it's way better than that for sure and I'm sure it's fine with a good group.

Comment

Wasnt able to make today. Long day (15hr) at work, baseball practice after, supper, kids in bed, walmart run... just getting home. Off tomorrow and will hit it hard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did 2 hours yesterday weights and cardio

Comment

Walking in for arms and core

Going to try and run 1-1.5miles to see how the shins feel

Still debating about tomorrow

Comment

Shins and legs were having absolutely none of my running...

Don't believe I'll be running tomorrow...

BI's and tris were good though

Comment

A little shoulders, legs, back and abs today. Got the blood moving a little faster than cold molasses on the treadmill and then got after it. 3 warmup sets and then 3X10 giant sets.

Military press/seated lateral raise/leg extension
                          BB row/upright row/prone leg curl/incline situp
                          Cable pull downs/seated calf raise/incline leg raise

Comment

Shoulders and Legs this morning

Feeling good but I also know it's all for nothing this week as i'll be cooking at the TTH Bucks & BBQ Cookoff tomorrow

Comment

Gonna be heading to the gym in a few. Again with full body and today focus is chest/shoulders. Going to end on a 1 mile run. I MIGHT get into the pool and swim a bit. We'll see how the shoulders feel after the weights.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Busy past two days. 28 mile bike / 1 mile open water swim yesterday. 47 mile bike / 8 mile run this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X