You're Fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Fired!

Trump please fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller etc and make a recess new AG selection so's we don't have to go thru senate confirmation. Trey Gowdy would be perfect bout now. Memorial day weekend would be a fitting time when both house and senate are recessed. It could happen.

I am ready for him to go Bull in a China shop up there in DC. Burn the entire capitol to the ground and I will be the one clapping the loudest.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Trump please fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller etc and make a recess new AG selection so's we don't have to go thru senate confirmation. Trey Gowdy would be perfect bout now. Memorial day weekend would be a fitting time when both house and senate are recessed. It could happen.
      Don't really need to fire Sessions... well maybe.

He originally recused himself from anything pertaining to investigating "collusion with the Russians". Well, that ship has sailed, and sunk.

Muller has moved the goal posts and gone off on a completely different tangent to "process crime" (aka witch hunt).

Time to strap up Sessions!

And don't put too much faith in Gowdy... historically, he's all bark and no ****ed bite at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

And don't put too much faith in Gowdy... historically, he's all bark and no ****ed bite at all.
        I believe that is why him and Chaffetz have called it quits. They know as congressmen they have no power to make any of the changes they were sent there to do.

Comment

In light of the recent news on Trumps new legal team I might be inclined to favor Rudy as AG. Either way something needs to done with the DOJ and they all work at the pleasure of the President. Heads need to roll.

Comment

[ATTACH]907190[/ATTACH]

Comment

No Ball Jennifer Sessions has said it will resign if Rosenstein is fired. Here is the opportunity to get rid of these two eunuchs.

Comment

Sessions is a wimp

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  Sessions is a wimp

Ditto!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BullyARed View Post
                    No Ball Jennifer Sessions has said it will resign if Rosenstein is fired. Here is the opportunity to get rid of these two eunuchs.
                    no s#!t "I didn't fire him; he quit"
                    sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Sessions is a wimp
                      someone has something on him; darn near bet my life on it.

Comment

His first and foremost job is to protect the sacred office of the Pres. His second is to oversee agency's like the fbi and third is to serve the Pres. by pushing the Pres. agenda.It's a no for 1 and 2 and on 3 he has his own agenda.
                        IMHO he is the one they need to impeach!
                        Since leaving his seat in Alabama which then went lib he has been a no show so it's time to go!

Comment

Working...
                        X