Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only army that exicutes its wounded......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I don’t know what you’re going through, I will offer prayers for answers and peace. If you need help, I’m just a PM away

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
      I just checked back in on this thread.
      I wish I would have waited to reply. I assumed it was a rhetorical question if sorts.

Now I know it wasn't.
      In my defense.
      I was going to be the 7th posts.

You said
      When I walked out of there I felt like.....

Are you able/willing to expound on where there was?
      Too late, we are going to execute you!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Too late, we are going to execute you!
        That remark wasn’t meant as a jab to the original poster, just Pushbutton!

Comment

I see you are in Bryan...not very far from me and my family and I are in Bryan quite often. If ever you need to sit down with someone, shoot me a PM. Lifting you up in prayer!

Comment

Here is my experience. As a Christian, sometimes i sin against GOD. Thankfully, when i repent(Turn from) my sin he is faithful to forgive me. In other times , I have sinned against GOD and a person as well. GOD forgave me but I had to ask for the persons forgiveness as well. In a couple of instances, the person wouldnt forgive me but I had repented an couldnt let that hold me down.

The BIBLE says all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. It also says that the righteousness of each and every one of us is the same in the eyes of GOD, FILTHY RAGS!

repent of your shortcomings, ask GOD for forgiveness and he will do so because JESUS paid the price for you. If you have sinned against another. let them know you have repented and ask their forgiveness. You may not get it immediately. if harm was done and you may have to pay a price for it with them. If you can afford the price, pay it! Regardless, move on.
            Prayerfully yours, Steve

Comment

You can't come mention your issues, complain about them, and ask for advice without giving some people some insight

Biggest battle of your life does not sound good!!!!! SO I hope you win this battle but at the end of the day become a better person and understand why it is happening.

Maybe you are doing things wrong? Maybe a woman is involved and that may lie the issue

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                You can't come mention your issues, complain about them, and ask for advice without giving some people some insight

Biggest battle of your life does not sound good!!!!! SO I hope you win this battle but at the end of the day become a better person and understand why it is happening.

Maybe you are doing things wrong? Maybe a woman is involved and that may lie the issue
                This thread isn't about what I've done..it's not here to fuel a need for gossip either. So you can guess all you want and it won't add anything positive to this thread at all. Why does the harshest judgement come from the ones that aren't supposed to judge at all?

Answer that question and you have done something.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Here is my experience. As a Christian, sometimes i sin against GOD. Thankfully, when i repent(Turn from) my sin he is faithful to forgive me. In other times , I have sinned against GOD and a person as well. GOD forgave me but I had to ask for the persons forgiveness as well. In a couple of instances, the person wouldnt forgive me but I had repented an couldnt let that hold me down.

The BIBLE says all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. It also says that the righteousness of each and every one of us is the same in the eyes of GOD, FILTHY RAGS!

repent of your shortcomings, ask GOD for forgiveness and he will do so because JESUS paid the price for you. If you have sinned against another. let them know you have repented and ask their forgiveness. You may not get it immediately. if harm was done and you may have to pay a price for it with them. If you can afford the price, pay it! Regardless, move on.
                  Prayerfully yours, Steve
                  well said!!

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                    This thread isn't about what I've done..it's not here to fuel a need for gossip either. So you can guess all you want and it won't add anything positive to this thread at all. Why does the harshest judgement come from the ones that aren't supposed to judge at all?

That's a hard question to answer. People are people, mob mentality, maybe they aren't Christians. I could go on. None of those are the right thing to do.

Comment

Do you have a bunch of Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists or Agnostic folks judging you as well so you can make that claim? Or are we just getting judged/getting tough love by some folks who are proclaimed Christians and hence, sensationalizing the Christian religion to make your point?

I'd be willing to bet the Muslim army is brutal to their "wounded".
                      Last edited by Smart; 01-12-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I didn't go to any muslims for guidance. I went to "my" people, so I can't answer that or care to. If you want a thread on other religions then Go start one. This thread already has a title and a topic.

Comment

If your complaint is every one treats you like you're an *******... wherever you go...
                          Maybe you're an *******.

Comment

The only army that exicutes its wounded......

I didn't go to any muslims for guidance. I went to "my" people, so I can't answer that or care to. If you want a thread on other religions then Go start one. This thread already has a title and a topic.

I don’t want another thread but your title and subsequent post/claim is pretty bogus without comparisons.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              If your complaint is every one treats you like you're an *******... wherever you go...

Maybe you're an *******.

Hard to argue with that logic. Not directed at the OP of course but that is sound advice.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Maybe you're an *******.
                                And if you can't identify the ******* in the room then your probably the *******.

Great uplifting advice. Glad you took the time to contribute.

Comment

Working...
                                X