No announcement yet.

Tramp Stamp Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay at it! You'll get there. I have a hard time making 5k daily too.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

You will get there before you know it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just seeing this. Prayers up for you lady.

Comment

Walking isn’t too bad but I’ve done some mild tweeking, twerking, and twisting and that isn’t feeling too good. May have over done it. Hardheaded stubborn ole heifer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It takes a little while and you will do a few things that let you know don’t do it again. I walked about 3 miles a day. I was back lifting a 8 weeks. I think the stabilization and circulation from walking helps the most. You will be back soon and it will be well worth it

Comment

Walking was the best exercise for my recovery. First full day home from the hospital I was almost able to make it down my driveway, with a walker. Next day end of driveway, then almost to neighbor’s house, etc. little by little I worked myself up to 11 miles/day. I had the grannies at the local park cheering me on as they watched my progress.

Take it easy, baby steps and stop twerking!

Comment

Your body will tell you when it's not right.
                Have a good friend that is disabled with back issues. His problems come from overdoing things when feels good with no discomfort. Usually puts him flat on his back for 2-3 weeks recuperating. He always says that he won't do that again, but this has been ongoing for several years. Hardheaded.

Comment

Video of twerking please.

Take it easy girl and don't get in a hurry and over do it.

Comment

back pain is the worst.... and I've read the college Football threads....
                    prayers up Nannyslayer.

Comment

This is so stupid. Mental beatdown. No bueno.

Comment

I had the same issue with my S1. My neurosurgeon said that I needed surgery but I could not afford the time off from work. I was able to work through the pain for several months and it finally subsided a little. I no longer suffer from sciatica but the back pain is still present.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

This is so stupid. Mental beatdown. No bueno.

Keep at it! Almost 3/4 of the way there!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Post Back Surgery Update:
                            Today is a 10 days post back surgery. Just wanted to give an update that I am following Drs orders and walking a lot. I aim for 10,000 steps a day. I am still in a back brace.
                            I was able to drive for the first time yesterday. I will remain on light duty at work for 4-6 weeks and go to a Dr followup next week. My surgery was invasive on my L5-S1.
                            (No fishing, hunting, or swimming for me til at least July)
                            I still have some numbness in my left foot but Dr says that’s the last thing to go away with time.
                            I’m sensitive and have to resist bending, lifting, and twisting.
                            My Mom goes back to South Carolina tomorrow. Shoutout to her for putting up with me the past 2 weeks. Thanks to everyone for checking up on me; friends, family, my DFD family, TBH members, SCs, phone calls, text messages, and prayers. Love you all so much, here’s a picture of my butt crack.

Comment

Mothers are great ! Good to see your following orders too.

Comment

Amazing what they can get done through such a small incision these days! Glad you are on the mend!

Comment

Working...
                                X