CDC - Skirting the line of protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    the gubment has commandeered ALL of the hand sanitizer..

Negative on that, I bought 2 cases last week. I also bought 6 gallons of alcohol to make more if needed.

And no I’m not hoarding, I’m supplying the employees of 2 essential businesses.

Comment

To whoever said making it (hand sanitizer) is not the same.....care to explain your logic? I have a lab and some chemists here on site that say it is in fact exactly the same.

Comment

It's hard to believe anything said these days. Surgeon general "This is going to be the hardest and the saddest week of most Americans' lives". What is he thinking? Nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by geauxgruene View Post
          This! And Trump instantly has access to 5 million gallons of ethanol by signing an executive order to stop blending it into our gas! Use all the resources available!
          Now there's an idea, I can get behind...………….
          Besides, we have too much gasoline anyway...…….

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Was with a buddy one morning when every TV in the gym
            All the gyms here are closed. Have they not closed in your area?

Comment

How long is an N95 mask viable?

Can they be re-sanitized?

Comment

I just wonder if my fellow conspiracy theorist foil hats are feeling not so tight here lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  All the gyms here are closed. Have they not closed in your area?
                  This was towards the start of it all before things were shut down

Comment

CDC - Skirting the line of protection

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    One problem I have is they want us to wash our hands and sterilize them but the gubment has commandeered ALL of the hand sanitizer. It's only available to the medical/emergency services fields. My daughter works for a grocery chain. They have ordered 3 truck loads of hand sanitizer and each order has been confiscated by the feds. We need protection too and making that **** is not the same.

100% false and this is what causes people to panic-there is plenty out there you just have to know where to look. We bought 3 gallon jugs of it last Wednesday and they had pallets of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

The nurses that live around me were complaining about the hospital reusing the N95 masks. They are collecting them and heating them to I believe 185 or 158*, I don’t remember to sterilize them.

Comment

Do you mean after you've been exposed to a known Chinese Flu patient?
                        Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        The nurses that live around me were complaining about the hospital reusing the N95 masks. They are collecting them and heating them to I believe 185 or 158*, I don’t remember to sterilize them.
                        If we're exposed to a known carrier, we trash them. Other than that, we're reusing them for several shifts. We have no means to sterilize them.

Comment

Supposedly one time use...one patient & in the trash. For us civi's I'm sure you could use them multiple times depending on where / how much exposure. Not sure it matters as they are not available to the public here.

Edinburg passed some ordinance where you have to be covered when out in public. Haven't heard anything of the like for McAllen yet...it's my understanding Tx is about to have a spike??

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            100% false and this is what causes people to panic-there is plenty out there you just have to know where to look. We bought 3 gallon jugs of it last Wednesday and they had pallets of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            So where did u get it?

Comment

Why are you guys who bought sanitizer not saying where you bought it? Several have asked.

Comment

Sorry-a store in Dallas called Auto Beauty Products.

10835 Sanden Dr
                                Dallas 75238

972-680-8180

Comment

Working...
                                X