CDC - Skirting the line of protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDC - Skirting the line of protection

My business contacts in China have been telling me for weeks that it is insane that the CDC was recommending no face masks to its citizens.

Now the CDC comes out with adjusted guidance recommending everyone to wear cloth masks but not "surgical masks or N-95 respirators." The reasoning is surgical masks or N95 respirators and better, but they are needed by healthcare workers - and at this point that is true.

What I am having trouble with is why they didn't recommend this action sooner. Don't tell me "they didn't know" about the possibility of asymptomatic spread because that was reported as a possibility in February and probably sooner.

The delayed decision has and will kill a lot of people.

Good read...

Last edited by Kevin; 04-05-2020, 12:10 AM.

Was with a buddy one morning when every TV in the gym showed us "Surgeon General says masks won't help and to leave them for health care blah blah blah"

Told him then that's oddly fishy and if it'll save them it'd save us. BS meter 10.

That's half the problem in all this. They treat us like idiots and lose our faith in minor issues then expect us to blindly follow when we're in it deep.

Comment

Based on how the American people destroyed the toilet paper supply chain, you can only imagine what they would have done to masks if they would have been recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
        Based on how the American people destroyed the toilet paper supply chain, you can only imagine what they would have done to masks if they would have been recommended.
        Yup lol. Revealed how dumb the masses are.

Comment

One problem I have is they want us to wash our hands and sterilize them but the gubment has commandeered ALL of the hand sanitizer. It's only available to the medical/emergency services fields. My daughter works for a grocery chain. They have ordered 3 truck loads of hand sanitizer and each order has been confiscated by the feds. We need protection too and making that **** is not the same.

Comment

The CDC is full of it.

If everyone wore a N95 and gloves(properly and when in public) this would spread less.

I get why they said what they said but don't trust the government.

Comment

It was always a lie but i do believe most of the public dont need them or wouldn't wear them properly or touch there face more then with out.
              If the front line runs out of masks more people will die.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                One problem I have is they want us to wash our hands and sterilize them but the gubment has commandeered ALL of the hand sanitizer. It's only available to the medical/emergency services fields. My daughter works for a grocery chain. They have ordered 3 truck loads of hand sanitizer and each order has been confiscated by the feds. We need protection too and making that **** is not the same.
                This! And Trump instantly has access to 5 million gallons of ethanol by signing an executive order to stop blending it into our gas! Use all the resources available!

Comment

The government probably fears mass unrest in the streets if they put N95 masks in the hands of all Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    the gubment has commandeered ALL of the hand sanitizer.
                    That’s odd— I bought some this week.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Was with a buddy one morning when every TV in the gym showed us "Surgeon General says masks won't help and to leave them for health care blah blah blah"

Told him then that's oddly fishy and if it'll save them it'd save us. BS meter 10.

That's half the problem in all this. They treat us like idiots and lose our faith in minor issues then expect us to blindly follow when we're in it deep.
                      Hang on now.....I was told we werent being lied to.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        Where? I havent been able to find any and the places I have shopped. Granted I havent gone out of my way looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                          Yup lol. Revealed how dumb the masses are.
                          Coined a new word . . Dumbmasses . . Cool

PSALMS 23

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                            Where did you buy it? Asking for a friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                              Where did you buy it? Asking for a friend..
                              just make your own if you need some. Simple. Aloe gel, Isopropyl Alcohol. Mix, use

Comment

Working...
                              X