No announcement yet.

Alexandrai Ocasio-Cortez new Green deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually in the Antarctic right now. 2nd year ice is here and 3rd is forming off the shelf. Some ice has been measured to be thicker than previous years. As a matter of fact our primary sites are unreachable because of the ice coverage.

Comment

Alexandrai Ocasio-Cortez new Green deal

Here is a pretty good podcast I listened too a while back explaining how some of the flawed left leaning data to support global warming is compiled. Explained and exposed by democratic leaning scientist who uncovered the Cherry Picking going on to sell the world on Global Warming .

If you like that podcast, "Booty Call" by the same Red Pilled America is also worth a listen IMO.

Last edited by DaveC; 03-03-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

It's basicly a weather cycle that has been going on since the beginning of time.

A o c was a bartender 6 months ago and couldn't pay rent. I think she needs to produce her income tax return I want to see how much of her tips she claimed on her taxes. Throw her in jail for not reporting income on mixing Russian vodka and she has to be a racist since she mixed a Black Russian and a White Russian and an Irish cream.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
          Im actually in the Antarctic right now. 2nd year ice is here and 3rd is forming off the shelf. Some ice has been measured to be thicker than previous years. As a matter of fact our primary sites are unreachable because of the ice coverage.
          Shame on you for letting this get out. Somebody will cry for weeks or this unbearable news.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            It's basicly a weather cycle that has been going on since the beginning of time.

A o c was a bartender 6 months ago and couldn't pay rent. I think she needs to produce her income tax return I want to see how much of her tips she claimed on her taxes. Throw her in jail for not reporting income on mixing Russian vodka and she has to be a racist since she mixed a Black Russian and a White Russian and an Irish cream.
            You owe me a new keyboard and monitor.

Comment

Geez even GreenPeace is sniping AOC on social media. Hitting the bullseye both in the absurdity of the policy AND the arrogance in which she possesses to deliver it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F5230EB3-9602-4619-8886-7FC470BE929E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	322.9 KB
ID:	24572198

Click image for larger version

Name:	AF82E0F6-704B-441E-857C-62D4CEE41C46.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	24572199

Comment

amazing how many of the other democrats will get in the same crazy boat with her. Consider this about global warming - it's totally against Bible prophecy of what the Lord says will occur. So I guess none of the dems believe the Bible prophecy is true? not surprising though ......

Comment

Playa...that is spectacular!!

Comment

She was hired by the Russians... She is secretly working for the Trump campaign..
                    2020 will be a cake walk for BIG DON... Thank you AOC for your sacrifice!!!!!

Comment

Yep and LA did not reach 70 degrees for the first time in the past month in over 130+ years I believe. Maybe we all need to invest in some heavy duty polar jackets!

Comment

AOC - AetheistObnoxiousCommunist

Comment

Still amazed that this woman was elected....even in New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Playa...that is spectacular!!
                            I thought so too. When the co-founder of Green Peace bluntly calls you out like that it truly puts in perspective how ludicrous it is. I mean this is his life’s work and goal, and yet he can’t even muster a modicum of support like “hey good job on the concept, but we might need to modify the approach/timeline.

It made me think, why are all of these Dem Prez candidates jumping on board. It is nothing more than sucking up to a press darling whose followers are literally mindless followers. As election nears they will distance themselves for this craziness, but for now they are all jockeying to see who can sniff AOC’s farts

Comment

Exactly...watching levin with the guy that started the #walkaway movement which I never heard of till just now. Man it Gives me some hope.

Brother, when Biden has to apologize to the base for calling our vp a decent dude & every current dem candidate is endorsing this green deal?? If there is any amount of patriotism left in a soul that has some common sense, then 2020 is in the bag.

Basically, to date...it is Trump vs all those that just hate him with no real reason & the rest of the nation that feels the world is doomed in a dozen years. Sadly, we have a media supporting the madness??

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                Still amazed that this woman was elected....even in New York.

I heard somewhere that only 4% if her precinct voted which resulted in her getting elected.

Comment

Working...
                                X