X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will reserve judgement as well.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      What about the story of the boy that cried out for a M16?

"HMU" is short for, hit me up, for those wondering.
      Where is this from?

Comment

This is Mans troll. I am just here chumming the water. And trying to keep folks from being hit with a defamation suit by these 5, whiteboys.

Channel 2 should be first in line, this article has more outright lies in it, than it does facts. Candidly, I really dont see how people can read the headline, then the opening sentence and not think it is fake news.

Comment

"District is not able to respond with facts to set the record straight about all the circumstances."

Q-X is just talking his racial hate as usual, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Always best to wait for the facts. The commenta do add some insight if they are true.

Comment

Well it has been a couple of days and I have not seen any updates or followups on this story about this poor kid with disabilities that was lynched here in Houston. I have reached out to Sophia at News 2 to see if there are updates.

Comment

Reports of a Memorial High School student looking to buy a gun online is causing widespread concern.  In fact, dozens of kids went home early from Memorial High after learning of the threat which is said to have involved a student who posted on social media that he's trying to buy an automatic rifle.

I think that poor kids mom is only pushing one side of the story.

Comment

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/con...dJSCNKD6vz64hk

That article was written on Feb,8th. 17 days before the News 2 article was written about the lynching of the kid with disabilities.

Comment

Screen shot from the bottom of the Click 2 Houston article that you posted.

Maybe reach out to Q as well. Sounds like his hearsay is enough for Sophia to write the article.
                    Attached Files

Comment

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/con...dJSCNKD6vz64hk

Isn't that what Quanell helps with?? Slide him a couple grand and he will publicize your story..

Comment

More fake news?

Comment

Screen shot from the bottom of the Click 2 Houston article that you posted.

Maybe reach out to Q as well. Sounds like his hearsay is enough for Sophia to write the article.
                          Let me see what Sophia responds with. Surely she did her research before writing this article.

Comment

Wasn't there another similar incident in Houston that turned out to be a hoax? A 14-year-old boy claimed that he was abducted by a couple of white guys in a pickup and then taken to a rural home and beaten before being released. Kid claimed that they used racial slurs and alluded to lynching. None of it happened.

Comment

found it

Eyewitness News has learned that there is no evidence to support the claims made by a teenager that white supremacists abducted him, injured him and threatened him.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Let me see what Sophia responds with. Surely she did her research before writing this article.
                                Thats like asking Barry Obama to do his own research on Benghazi.

Seriously though every article I have read on this incident had the same disclaimer on the bottom.

A Houston activist is speaking out after he says a Memorial High School student who has special needs was targeted and jumped by a group of white students in what he believes was a racially motivated attack. Now the mother of the 17-year-old boy is calling on the school district to take action. Activist Quanell X told Click 2 […]

This article came out today. It states the whiteboys made the posts online, before luring the kid off campus. Seems like it would be pretty easy to find the posts online.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X