I am having a hard time believing this happened as reported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    It’s 2019... who the heck under the age of 40 writes a check? Especially when you don’t want a paper trail!

I truly hope this is career ending... but I would be surprised
    Smollet was thinking, "It's 2019, what the heck IS a paper trail???"

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      If The FBI also pursues charges, I'll be interested to see if he gets his door kicked in by dozens of heavily armed agents.
      We were let down by an uncorrupt police force that protected his privacy and brought him in at 5am before media could get there...

He’s looking at felony charges, he should be done for good.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        Done as an actor?

Comment

We were let down by an uncorrupt police force that protected his privacy and brought him in at 5am before media could get there...

Yes, but my understanding is he is also being investigated by the Feds in addition to his current charges. I want to know if dozens of armed agents will bust down his door like they have done recently for lesser crimes. If not, why?

Of course i'm being rhetorical.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Yes, but my understanding is he is also being investigated by the Feds in addition to his current charges. I want to know if dozens of armed agents will bust down his door like they have done recently for lesser crimes. If not, why?

Of course i'm being rhetorical.
            I caught that in your original post, we’re on the same page

Comment

It's been reported he's back on the set recording. Probably all the publicity will drive the show's ratings up and he'll get that raise he wants.

Gary

Comment

He is racist scum, he acted purely to damage a certain race of people and should be prosecuted as a hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  It's been reported he's back on the set recording. Probably all the publicity will drive the show's ratings up and he'll get that raise he wants.

Gary
                  I heard that as well. Absolutely sad and pathetic.
                  Democrat privilege is real.

Comment

Well it sounds like he is only recording so he can be phased out

Comment

I'd love to see President Trump Tweet "Smolette, you're FIRED"

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        I'd love to see President Trump Tweet "Smolette, you're FIRED"
                        Wouldn’t that be the greatest and too see people just have a meltdown over that would be even funnier!

Just released be fox the entertainment channel, not Fox News, his character is going to be written out of the last 2 episodes

Comment

Wouldn’t that be the greatest and too see people just have a meltdown over that would be even funnier!

Just released be fox the entertainment channel, not Fox News, his character is going to be written out of the last 2 episodes
                          Any chance they have him being beaten to death?

Comment

Indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury today

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Democrat privilege is real.

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury today
                              Not this time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I seriously hope the POS does time. He attempted to create a story to divide the country further, and in some ways succeeded since the media is working overtime to twist him into a victim regardless that he fabricated the whole thing. You know dang well if the Police would have come up with suspects that fit his narrative he would have happily lied to put innocent men in jail.

Comment

Working...
                                X