No announcement yet.

I am having a hard time believing this happened as reported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The demand for white racist males far outweighs the supply right now in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      The demand for white racist males far outweighs the supply right now in the U.S.
      Aint that the truth

Comment

That’s a great way to put it. There are still racist white males around but it says something when racist attacks are so rare you have to stage and fabricate one.

Comment

Wonder if LE will arrest him like they did that other fella down in Florida recently?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Liberals always wasting money. there are plenty people that would have beat his azz for way less than 4,000 bucks and made sure he got his moneys worth.
            LMAO! Too funny Steve!!!

Comment

Looks like he will be charged with a felony and receive 3 book deals worth about $3million. Victimhood pays well!

Comment

Looks like he will be charged with a felony and receive 3 book deals worth about $3million. Victimhood pays well!
                I thought a criminal wasn't able to profit from their crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  I thought a criminal wasn't able to profit from their crimes.
                  Well...that only applies to us regular folk.

Comment

Jussie getting charged today?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                      Jussie getting charged today?

Turned himself in at 5am this morning. Should be out on bail in lickety split.

Comment

This just keeps getting crazier. HE PAID WITH THE BROTHERS WITH A CHECK!!!

Accusing him of slapping the city in the face, Chicago police announced Thursday that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett had been charged with concocting an attack in Streeterville, because "he was dissatisfied with his salary."

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...staged-attack/
                          Not very often you see a bbw news anchor lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                            Not very often you see a bbw news anchor lol.

Had to think way back to P-Hub days to decipher the bbw. Yeah very rare. Maybe she's really good....or maybe they needed to hit a diversity goal.

Comment

If The FBI also pursues charges, I'll be interested to see if he gets his door kicked in by dozens of heavily armed agents.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...staged-attack/
                                It’s 2019... who the heck under the age of 40 writes a check? Especially when you don’t want a paper trail!

I truly hope this is career ending... but I would be surprised

Comment

Working...
                                X