Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This just in.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          This just in.....
          The lamestream media will find a way to credit obama and hillary with this.

Comment

Lil kim is infatuated with celebrities. Hes young and tired of the same old communist cut off from the world life. I think the dude wants to travel and see the world being hosted at state dinners so he can stroke his ego. I think he wants to be free and open to let in some technology to his world.
            Trump made it all happen.
            Just my $.02

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well...we are getting closer.

Everything on both sides here has been repeated somewhat on the news today...some say it's a go & others aren't buying the rhetoric.

I'm hoping Trump will play his cards right & not fall into a trap if indeed this meeting does happen...put me in line with those who smell something.

The 'game' has been going on for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                Lil kim is infatuated with celebrities. Hes young and tired of the same old communist cut off from the world life. I think the dude wants to travel and see the world being hosted at state dinners so he can stroke his ego. I think he wants to be free and open to let in some technology to his world.
                Just my $.02
                I read somewhere that the wifey got exposure to some western civilization and decided it might be more fun than what they had. So she nagged the rocket man to join the 21st century. FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                  Just my $.02
                  This is what I have been hearings as well.

Comment

Yeah.... a man who was raised to believe he was a God, who has total , complete control over EVERY one in his country by fear and at a spiritual level... who is lauded at the level none of us could even imagine by his citizens...to the point they would GLADLY suck the lint from his toenails if given half the chance...
                    a MAN who Has himself been taught--since birth - that the US is the absolute devil....and that they must die in a ragin inferno of nuclear hail storm missiles..... has ...changed his mind because he wants to see disney world, and eat catered sirloin.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Yeah.... a man who was raised to believe he was a God, who has total , complete control over EVERY one in his country by fear and at a spiritual level... who is lauded at the level none of us could even imagine by his citizens...to the point they would GLADLY suck the lint from his toenails if given half the chance...
                      a MAN who Has himself been taught--since birth - that the US is the absolute devil....and that they must die in a ragin inferno of nuclear hail storm missiles..... has ...changed his mind because he wants to see disney world, and eat catered sirloin.
                      They say he has watched Frozen over 100 times.

Comment

His daddy loved John Wayne and Johnny Black. To me you are only one plate of bacon away from being a true patriotic American at that point!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          I read somewhere that the wifey got exposure to some western civilization and decided it might be more fun than what they had. So she nagged the rocket man to join the 21st century. FWIW.
                          Kim was educated in Switzerland, pretty sure he's aware of what the outside world is like.

Comment

He threatened to "kill the United States" over a movie.

Yes, please give creedance to whatever this guy signs.

Comment

He threatened to "kill the United States" over a movie.

Yes, please give creedance to whatever this guy signs.
                              I don't think anyone, especially the Trump admin. is going to completely trust everythig the little fat fella is saying or offering to do. There will have to be a long history of results from this point forward to earn trust.

Second,
                              People tend to act in a way that is advantageous to them. Like Trump for example. He acted like a die hard lib his entire life. He did this in order to play the game in N.Y. it's likely he would have had a much harder time getting things accomplished in his home state had he been Ronald Reagan. Kim grew up with a dictator dad where he saw people killed just to make people not forget who was the boss. The fat boy may very well have destroyed his testing facilities with his last test.
                              He may realize he very well could be dead any day with the crazy Trump guy in office. He may have realized he does not really need to be ruthless in order to keep his leadership.
                              Regardless, he will need to start down the road of trust if he wants to have a long life.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                I don't think anyone, especially the Trump admin. is going to completely trust everythig the little fat fella is saying or offering to do. There will have to be a long history of results from this point forward to earn trust.

Second,
                                People tend to act in a way that is advantageous to them. Like Trump for example. He acted like a die hard lib his entire life. He did this in order to play the game in N.Y. it's likely he would have had a much harder time getting things accomplished in his home state had he been Ronald Reagan. Kim grew up with a dictator dad where he saw people killed just to make people not forget who was the boss. The fat boy may very well have destroyed his testing facilities with his last test.
                                He may realize he very well could be dead any day with the crazy Trump guy in office. He may have realized he does not really need to be ruthless in order to keep his leadership.
                                Regardless, he will need to start down the road of trust if he wants to have a long life.
                                Yeh he wa s a quick learner... see uncle and brother, and countless (literally) others...
                                One does not simply become afraid of something/someone that one has been preparing his whole life (literally) to destroy.
                                Lil fat boy is a GOD.... . a GOD..... and has lived his entire life knowing only that...
                                The human rights atrocities this man is responsible for (the ones the free world knows about) should be enough to never sign a treaty of any kind with him... let alone one that opens the door for him to profit from in form of trade and the lifting of embargos..

you may be correct about the test facility (mountain).. think i did read somewhere that it was leakin pretty good after the last one..

Comment

Working...
                                X