Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Day Meeting the kids for the first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol they are a hand full that is for sure sppedgoat stop by anytimd

Comment

If yall ever come to Houston area, dinner is in me! Best thread ever.

Comment

Thanks chew

Comment

Thank God for adoptive parents. Prayers for supernatural blessings!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Update

Man its been a while since I been on and posted. The pic below is from the Easter egg hunt at the governors mansion this past Easter. Man these kids have grown so much since we had them. Addison is now reading around a 3rd grade level and she will be in second grade in Sept. She fell in love with softball this past spring for her first year playing made the all star team. She also got first place in a school bus campaign and her srawing made it to state. We are waiting to hear if she won or not this June. School wise she is in gifted and talented and made straight A's. Christian is doing well he tested above average in all categories made all A's this year. He been playing baseball and soccer and won at mutton bustin.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome stuff right there. Congrats on giving these youngsters a home and a chance to enjoy life.

Comment

Great stuff. Was actually thinking about these kids a couple days ago and was going to look up the thread..
                  absolute kudos to you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Great stuff. Was actually thinking about these kids a couple days ago and was going to look up the thread..
                    absolute kudos to you and your family.
                    Thank you we been super busy with softball baseball tumbling my wife and joined the baseball board as well.

Comment

Its amazing to watch them grow and learn new things and try new things

Comment

Doing God's work. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by headhunter 1 View Post
                          Good job and good luck
                          Oh my how much they have grown since we got them

Comment

Good morning

Its been a while since i been on and even posted. The kids have grown so much everyday they continue to amaze us. Both are playing softball and baseball. Our son has diagnosis with pandas due to strep. He is a strep carrier with no signs of strep inless they run test per our doctor. Since then he been dealing with involuntery tics he been such a trooper dealing with it. Kids are now 8 and 7 both are A students in school amd in gifted and talented.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful and smart children - thanks for the update.

Comment

Simply amazing what God's love can overcome. Continued Blessings on life's journeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X