Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2018 - 13th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
    Thanks for all the invites to all the fish you’ve been catching, btw.

Play nine this afternoon and have a couple of beers. That way you're practicing for both the HH and the Open

Comment

So how muddy is it down there?

Saturday can't get here soon enough!

Comment

Finally found my golf shoes yesterday
        Attached Files

Comment

Wait. Whay!!! we need special shoes for this???

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
            So how muddy is it down there?

Saturday can't get here soon enough!
            Well....it didn't rain here today, thankfully! But we did have a pretty good storm yesterday. I asked at the course this morning if we needed to cancel and he told me we would be good to go! I think we are going to be fine.

Comment

Due to the heavy rains and flooding down south, we have a team that had to pull out. If you know anyone that would like to step in at the last minute, please speak up ASAP.

Praying all will stay well for you guys, Fig!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Due to the heavy rains and flooding down south, we have a team that had to pull out. If you know anyone that would like to step in at the last minute, please speak up ASAP.

Praying all will stay well for you guys, Fig!!!
                I can probably scrounge up a team if really needed but they wouldn’t be TBH members.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                  I can probably scrounge up a team if really needed but they wouldn’t be TBH members.
                  It's not completely necessary, but we are down one team and it would make it more fun if all had a group of 4. Being a TBH'er is not a requirement. The requirement is they can't be serious!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    It's not completely necessary, but we are down one team and it would make it more fun if all had a group of 4. Being a TBH'er is not a requirement. The requirement is they can't be serious!
                    Oh they wouldn’t be lol I’ll check tomorrow

Comment

Why has no one asked the all-important question?

Do the carts come with coolers or do we need to bring our own?
                      If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                        Why has no one asked the all-important question?

Do the carts come with coolers or do we need to bring our own?
                        I had this same thought this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                          Finally found my golf shoes yesterday
                          At least you found your shoes.....Boxed mine after Harvey. Moved said box to magnolia. Still unpacking. Still haven't found them.

And I lost my balls!!!!!

Comment

If anyone needs a single, my weekend ranch plans got shot.

Decent golfer. Probably a 12 handicap.

Comment

Hey G, I got some balls for us. If we go through all these, I’m selling my clubs in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                                Hey G, I got some balls for us. If we go through all these, I’m selling my clubs in the parking lot.

They should last. Its hard to lose something when it only goes 10ft at a time

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X