No announcement yet.

Houston Ford Dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive to Schulenburg. Chuck Brown Ford. True "no hassle".

Comment

Not sure if either of these two are still there but 15 years ago I had a really good experience when buying my Ranger at Helfman Ford and then 10 years ago I had a really bad experience when buying my F250 at Russell and Smith. The finance guys tried to slip a bunch of stuff by me that really ****** me off. I still am mad at myself that I did eventually buy from them but that was due to they were the only one that had an extended cab, long wheel base, XLT, Diesel and 4x4.

Comment

Originally posted by offshore2005 View Post
        Sounds like plant ford is a no go lol... Thanks for the heads up
        Yep. I'd stay away from Planet Ford!!

Comment

Since 1988 I have bought 11 Ford vehicles. Several from.ones listed to.away.stay from. I get that. I experienced that with each one in the early days. I think it's all about the individual you get stuck with. For the last 5 vehicles I have done my own shopping when I have no interest in buying. Aka I am doing my research. So when I contact for purchase I know what I want, my financial instrument is already in place either directly.with Ford Motor Credit or self financed. The last 4 we're with FMC at 0 or less than 2%. I do the buying process online and that at most dealerships is the fleet or internet manager.
          Once a price/deal is set I arrange a time to go in and sign and tell them I have one hour no more or I walk. It works believe it or not.

Good luck.

Comment

Make the drive to Madisonville a Henson. You won't regret it. Find a truck online it let them get it for you somewhere else. I was in and out in around 30 minutes

Comment

I drove all the way to Victoria to buy a slightly used truck last month from Mac Haik down there. Started with Internet sales Kristen Kerr took care of me. Communication was top Notch!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1632.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	24535586

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1633.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	24535587

Goodbye Ford HELLO Toyota!!! Went to 3 ford dealers and not a one would give me over $7000 for my truck and would not even work on pricing… Went to Toyota and got $12,000 for my old F-150 and took home this baby!!!

Comment

That is a good looking truck that will last a long time. Congrats

Comment

I would call and price all of them and haggle the price its a pain but you will save money.

Comment

I would stay away from planet Ford. I haven't had good luck with them

Comment

Originally posted by jcso139 View Post
                        I would stay away from planet Ford. I haven't had good luck with them
                        I wasn’t pleased with Planet Ford either every truck they had on line I was interested in was not at the dealership. I ended up buying from Gabriel Jordan Ford I located the truck on their website. And they actually had it in stock at a price local large dealers couldn’t match.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                          Mac Haik has had poor customer service for me twice. In 2015 I went to look at a super duty and got a real apathetic salesman. Made it sound like a big deal to test drive one since it would have been slightly difficult to get it out of the lot. A few months ago I was considering going to a half ton. Went in and test drove one. Asked about ordering what I wanted. Next day I sent the sales manager and the salesman a build sheet as both requested. Never heard anything even after following up. I guess unless you are ready walk in and spend all your money that day you are an afterthought.
                          Also the Pasadena location,twice after they serviced my truck and topped off all the fluids I didn't go 500 miles and had to stop and buy DEF fluid

Comment

Had a good experience at Helfman Ford in Meadows Place across from Stafford. I can text you my sales guy if he's still there and you can probably work him over pretty good.

Comment

Thanks everyone but after driving this tundra I am sticking with Toyota now.

Comment

Working...
                              X