Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    But you're on this thread doing what Rocky was doing so.......[emoji6]

But I digress. I don't want to be a part of causing this thread to get whacked.
    No he's not....

Comment

I bet the pic of this potential world record is right next to the pic of that 150 with 12" brows

Comment

Mid 30 inch main beams and 12 in g5s wow what an amazing deer!

Comment

Originally posted by RUM Mann View Post
          I bet the pic of this potential world record is right next to the pic of that 150 with 12" brows

He had "6" brows. If you're gonna talk crap atleast get your story straight first. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Where do these people come from

Comment

He had "6" brows. If you're gonna talk crap atleast get your story straight first. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
              6+6=12 Jethro

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                6+6=12 Jethro

12 total. Gotcha. Well your right about that. I saw it Gertrude. [emoji2]

Comment

Thanks for the stories garguy. Really fun to read and learn from.

Comment

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

I don't understand you people. Have you never seen Bambi? "If you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothin at all". Why does it seem like a goal for some to discredit this man? Garbage!! [emoji30]

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
                      I don't understand you people. Have you never seen Bambi? "If you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothin at all". Why does it seem like a goal for some to discredit this man? Garbage!! [emoji30]

They're just crows. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                        Where do these people come from
                        Don't quote me...but I think Houston county?

Comment

This latest story is a little hard to believe lol. Admit it, if we were all sitting around a campfire, and someone told you they saw an 8x8 with 12 inch g5's, you would rib them about it

Comment

This is the around the campfire section right? Around the real campfire with guys I know I call BS but here I'm not allowed to?

Comment

Originally posted by RUM Mann View Post
                              This is the around the campfire section right? Around the real campfire with guys I know I call BS but here I'm not allowed to?

Never seen a deer with 6" brows? I have one mounted where one is just shy of 6 the other is over 7. It's not all that uncommon on big bucks.

Comment

Never seen a deer with 6" brows? I have one mounted where one is just shy of 6 the other is over 7. It's not all that uncommon on big bucks.
                                If I had to guess, I'm assuming he's referring to the 8x8

Comment

Working...
                                X